Do you think social media marketing is the best platform for conducting business?

jointviews

With the intense popularity of social media, social media marketing have become one of the key strategy for achieving business effectiveness. Social media marketing services helps to spread the word about quality of the products or services. Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Linkedin etc are some of the popular social media sites used by companies to promote their products or services. Do you think social media marketing is the best platform for conducting business?

WebmasterPhil

I would say for small businesses and work-at-home marketers, Social Media marketing is best suited for creating awareness of your products. Even if you post your product (or a link to it) on say Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest, etc., the people that goes to those sites everyday are not exactly in the buying mood. Most aren't actually - so putting a product up front is counter-intuitive since the people that hangs out on social networks are there to show off their selfies (or things like that).

Social media is great for creating a brand, and helps pique their interest in your blog, products, and services. So it's a good first step for many unknown players.

However, social media can help generate sales for established business - like Starbucks, McDonald, Ben and Jerry, etc. I notice some big businesses use social media to encourage walk-in by offering freebies or discounted products on their social media pages.

datamaya

Although I work in digital marketing business, I personally don't really believe in power of social media. It may be good for specific cases, but not for most cases. It's just over-hype.

Mike_Brown

It really depends on the product and industry. For local business, targeted Facebook advertising can be a fantastic source of income. I believe it benefits local business more than anything else.

On the flip side, if your goal is to drive more traffic to your website, it can be useful as Google considers social media platforms being active as your website being active, therefore improving the SEO of the site which in turn leads to more visits. Figure out what you want to gain from Social Media before investing time and money into it.

selenagomez1

With the intense popularity of social media, social media marketing have become one of the key strategy for achieving business effectiveness. Social media marketing services helps to spread the word about quality of the products or services. Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Linkedin etc are some of the popular social media sites used by companies to promote their products or services. Do you think social media marketing is the best platform for conducting business?
Actually, social medias are one of the best platforms to run a business beside website, blog or anything else. You can take advantage of active fan on Face, Twitter or LinkedIn and turn them to be your potential customer!

cheta

The issue here is that most of them do not do the social marketing in the right way but trust me, it is one good way provided you do it very rightly. if it is Facebook, make sure you post in groups and pages that are related to your niche. same in twitter too. if possible, you can buy targeted facebook or youtube ads to drive targeted traffic to your website/page/group/channel etc.

imnathanjames

To me it's just another platform to showcase my business. I tend to pick 2-3 social media sites and use them to build a following. I get business this way. using hashtags for my niche and the area i am in helps drive traffic and get sales. Social media is free so it's a clear profit.

hoangvu

hoangvu
If you are just using 2 or 3 social networks and just building followers then its not enough to increase traffic for your sites. Free traffic from social networks are easy but to get enough or more from it, it was a different problem.

vaughn

To market any product/ service Social media is a very good platform. Create profiles in Social medium sites like facebook, linkedin, Twitter, Google+ and pinterest etc., and start promoting your product or service in them with relevant groups. So people who are available in that group visit your product or services. Social media highly promotes your organization's product/ service with it's best ever methodologies and techniques.

sweetsdailyupdates

The role of Social Media Optimization is to increase branding and popularity of your business. By doing Social Media Optimization, you can aware the users about your products, services, new updates by blog or social circulation.

In this process you can publish about your products and services in facebook, twitter, linkedin and in google+. You can also publish videos about your sites in video sites and blogs in blogging sites.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.