I need free hosting for a small website with very little visitors

mrjock

Hi,

As the title suggests I'm looking for a free web host which will allow a small website website with around 10 returning visitors a day. THis website will not grow any time soon and will be very low usage.

We have a domain name already so allow the use of own domain is also a requirement.

ulterios

One that I know many people use is 000webhost DOT com. I've never used them personally but as far as free hosting goes, they are one that gets mentioned a lot and have been around a while.

plbakker

I'm using FreeHosting dot com

My account has cpanel and wordpress. No any ads.

vishwa

I had used 000webhost and I am very disappointed with them. They are not the best free hosting provider. However you can go with byethost.com I have used them and had quite good experience.

Reactions: ulterios

ulterios

ulterios
Thanks for the info vishwa, I had heard some good things but hadn't used them myself since the need hasn't come up. I thought about trying one of the free hosts out, just for testing and playing around on. Thanks for the info, i'll stay away from 000webhost for sure now.

Thanks again for the info, it's great to know.

plbakker

000webhost had too much downtime for me, but freehosting.com have 100% uptime and live support chat.

laceibanet

most free hosting options aren't that reliable if you want to run a real website, They're mostly used to test things at or just something temporary for a week or so before your actual hosting is set up. Consider a cheaper host or maybe if you can get a reliable host to spot you a free account for a while but those are mostly given to non profit organizations or charities

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.