Training Site Link exchange

Mike001

I am running a video training site in the web development technologies, HTML, CSS, PHP, BootStrap, JavaScript, etc. and am looking to exchange links with web masters in the same types of technology areas. If anyone is interested just let me know through PM or you can contact me through my site.

I have a fair amount of traffic and I am always looking for ways to increase the traffic and add to my tutorials. I am currently doing about 3K to 4K of visitors a month. This is a relatively new site that has been based on an old site I was running on teaching ActionScript 3 and Flash.

I appreciate the consideration.

EpicGlobalWeb

ActionScript? That was the first language I ever learned when I was 12. The HTML5 revolution killed it :D

Have you still found use for it? Flash has some pretty cool 3D features built in, and can accomplish 3D a lot easier for sure. Anyway, I'll link exchange with you. I'm also a web developer so the links are extremely relevant. I was looking for someone who taught web design, so I can put your link in an important place.

Mike001

Not much use for ActionScript anymore, there are not many people that are interested in using it. It wasn't really HTML5 that killed it, it was more Apple. The Apple IOS never supported the Flash Player and QuickTime could not play FLA or SWF files. As the Apple system grew and with the advent of the iPad it was all down hill.

It all had to do with ego's, sad but true.

I am definitely interested in an exchange, send me a link to the site so I can look through it and we can look at the best way to link to each others sites.

dreamerus

Hello,

I propose a link exchange with Job offers and Job seeker's websites. If you are interested in it, feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

onliveserver

Hello Team,

We want to exchange link for our Websites. We have 32 plus Web hosting & Cloud VPS hosting websites in English Language. If you are interested for this work. So please Send Content for IT Industries related & Share your Skype ID also.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.