AUTOMATE EVERYTHING - Windows & Linux VPS - Up to 32GB RAM - SSD - Cloud - ShapeHost

shapehost

F.A.Q​

Q: Can I get a refund if for some reason I don't want to keep using the VPS?
A: Yes, you have 7 Days to ask for a refund for monthly plans. If you choose weekly payments there are no refunds. We are sure you will love our VPS though!

Q: The price that I pay now will always keep the same?
A: Yes, without a doubt. The price that you pay now with the discount will always be the same. Unless you upgrade.

Q: How can I connect to my VPS?
A: It's very, very easy. We provide you an IP, username and password. You can use Remote Desktop Connection, any Windows has that or e. There are other solutions for different OS (Mac, Linux) as well.

Q: Where are the servers located?
A: We currently have more than 14 different locations across Europe and North America. You can check all of them when you choose to order a VPS plan.

Q: How long will it take for my VPS to be fully setup?
A: After the payment, you will have your custom VPS setup in less than one hour if you choose Classic VPS. If you choose any Cloud service, SETUP TIME IS INSTANT.

Q: What operating systems can I have?
A: You can choose between 8 different operating systems. Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Cent OS 7, Debian 7, Ubuntu 14 LTS, Ubuntu Server 14 LTS. You can have others too, feel free to contact us. With Cloud you can install your own OS from an ISO file.

Q: Can I have more IPs or a custom hardware setup?
A: Yes, you can have more dedicated IPs and you can customize the RAM, Storage, CPU and more!

Q: Do the VPS come with any SEO tools?
A: You can install ANY TOOL you want as long as it is legal but we don't have any by default.

Q: Can I order a shared hosting plan without a VPS?
A: Of course. We have a separate page ONLY for shared hosting. We have a great offer there, for only $11 you can get unlimited EVERYTHING and 1 dedicated IP. With the coupon code it's even cheaper!

Q: Is your website secure?
A: Yes, we have a very strong security. We have a verified SSL certificate and HTTPS.

Q: What payment methods do you have?
A: We currently accept Paypal and any major Credit Card, with the help of Skrill.

DISCOUNT:

- 10% DISCOUNT on ANY Cloud services: CLOUD10OFF.
- We also have discounts for other plans, just contact us.

Do you have any question that is not here? Send us an email at [email protected] and we will answer asap.

Thank you everyone!

shapehost

Hello Edward,

Thank you for checking our website.

VMware is the top hypervisor (virtualization software) that we use. You can see more info on their official website.

Regarding the resources question, you can not get dedicated resources with this price, 70-80% is dedicated but we still share around 20% if needed but that won't affect your VPS performance. Most providers share up to 60%.

The explanation for why we share around 20% of the resources is very simple. Let's say you buy a VPS only for editing documents and keeping all your work on one place. You use few resources for that, but if other member from here gets a Windows VPS to run Forex software, he uses more resources and since the system sees you are not using resources, 20% of your part will go to the other user.

That is why we know the performance will not be affected, as the system knows when to share that little part of the resources.

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Thank you,

Cristian

shapehost

Don't forget about our offer:

10% DISCOUNT on ANY Cloud services: CLOUD10OFF.

Dopani

Is this unmanaged VPS?

shapehost

shapehost
Hello,

It depends on what are you looking to get, our Classic VPS plans or Cloud VPS?

Also, it depends if you want Linux or Windows VPS.

Let me know more details so I can give you specific answers.

Thank you

shapehost

10% DISCOUNT RECURRING

Use coupon code: CLOUD10OFF

It works for all our services.

shapehost

For the next 24 hours we are giving you a HUGE DEAL to save on your next Windows or Linux VPS.

Save 30% of any SSD VPS you buy - Windows or Linux.

August is over and everyone is back on their online projects and internet marketing business.

Get Windows VPS to run your favorite softwares 24/7 with a great internet connection and without having to worry about any downtime.

Everything thing is optimized to make your life easier and our support is always there when you need it the most.

Save 30% of any SSD VPS you buy - Windows or Linux.

Coupon code: LIMITEDSSD30OFF

The offer applies if you buy a SSD VPS for 3 months (Quarterly). On the payment page you can change the billing cycle to quaterly instead of monthly. It does not work if you choose to pay monthly.

+ BONUS + For every VPS purchase you make, you will get 6 MONTHS OF FREE SSD HOSTING (cPanel, 1 click installer, unlimited emails, domains, subdomains, ftp accounts & more).

Coupon code: LIMITEDSSD30OFF

Polymath

I saw on your website that you have a lifetime hosting offer for $99 but I am not sure exactly what that is for and includes. Can you share the details of this offer please? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

shapehost

$150 instead of $399
Get our lifetime offer* for the Shape Circle Web Hosting Plan. You save more than $249 by using this offer.

Coupon Code:
LIFETIMEV2

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.