What online business would you start with $1,000?

harrygreen90

Hey marketers,

I would like to request your insights or advices to invest into online business for stable income.

My niches is in Online/blogging/wordpress and I have around $1,000 at my disposal to start a new business. I also have some knowledge of internet marketing and basic SEO. I'm ready to invest if it can generate money monthly after 3 or 6 months.

What would you do? What field would you choose and why?

I hope to be inspired by your answers.

Thank you!

ericplotz1

Find a niche, find a product for that niche from China, then sell on Amazon.

Or just drop ship. A lot of the times you'll need a bank roll to get started drop shipping anyway. I don't think $1,000 is enough but you can scale it if you're not worried about profitting just yet.

rfharris

rfharris
I would opt for a little different route. Make my own ecommerce website, get products from China, put them on the website and sell them with the profit.

EpicGlobalWeb

EpicGlobalWeb
For the long-run, this is probably a much better tactic. However, it is unlikely that your main site will have as much market exposure as the Amazon platform, which is why Eric suggested the Amazon route, I believe.

WebmasterPhil

If my niche is WordPress and I only have $1000, I would use that money (which isn't a whole lot unfortunately) to hire a programmer to build a useful WP plugin and then put it up on Jvzoo's marketplace. Get a bunch of proven, trustworthy JV partners to help promote it. There are no guarantees you'll make money, but WordPress Plugins do sell well on Jvzoo.

I might even save the $1000 and learn how to program myself, that way I can build all kinds of plug-ins to sell :idea:

Miguelito203

If you've got that kind of cash to spend, you could look for a course that teaches you about Fulfillment by Amazon - selling physical products on Amazon. You could get into blogging or basically do any business model you wanted to (like writing stories and publishing them on Kindle or starting a Private Label Rights store). Whatever you do, I wouldn't invest all of my money because you never know what kind of things might come up - just to be safe.

Joey

hynds

You should start a blog with a niche with high search traffic on google search, then build your content, as much high quality content as possible, then register with google adsense. If you do with the best effort, you will get $10-$50 after 3-4 months. Good luck to you.

GarryS

If I had $1000 first I would create an eCommerce website. Taking products onto various sources and sold using my website.

thagar

Well if you have $1,000 at your disposal and you have a blog then I don't advise starting a new business just yet... Master your craft and increase your income. There is so much material out there that can help you out, just keep your witts about you when you buy. It also wouldn't hurt to get courses about other niches you interested in so you can get your next project together while you improve your business

getlinkz

Buying and selling service is one of the easiest way to earn money. Invest on time and testing different services that you can sell.

Rockk

Selling and buying service is among the easiest way to earn money. Spend on time and testing diverse services that you could sell.

Cameron Hill

Yeah I agree with Thagar, I would keep going until you have more cash, and then if you wanted to start a business you could, with a higher quality product.

Until then, I personally would use the 1000$ in paid ads to drive premium traffic to my squeeze pages to capture email addresses so I can market via my autoresponders and broadcasts. Allows you to free up your time while still making money, which is what I'm all about. :)

Cheers

Cam

EpicGlobalWeb

Hey marketers,

I would like to request your insights or advices to invest into online business for stable income.

My niches is in Online/blogging/wordpress and I have around $1,000 at my disposal to start a new business. I also have some knowledge of internet marketing and basic SEO. I'm ready to invest if it can generate money monthly after 3 or 6 months.

Thank you!
Set up a website and buy advertising then sell something on it that is searched for often might be a good basic strategy. You can do most of that for a fraction of the price so I'd buy and hold some Bitcoin actually. It's guaranteed to go up in value because of inflation of the US Dollar, especially if it's accepted as a global medium of trade. Which since you can buy gold with it, it kind of already is.

kb24

If I had $1000 I would find a place or a community where I could learn the right way to make money online This way I have structure and I'm not all over the place trying to figure everything out.

FreebieBoy34

My advice is to find you passion first and focus on the things that you are interested about. Start from there and you'll be able to determine the kind of online career you want to pursue. I think it's much better this way than venturing into other opportunities that seem to work out well at first, but only to find out that sticking to it isn't worth it anymore since you don't find fulfilment in what you do (eventually)... And your 1k investment is gone, just like that...:)

ivanab

There are many ways... but if you want kind of guaranteed results.

invest into building your own product. Software that is high in demand.

Use that money for that.

Find a jv partner who is already established in the industry, setup a launch with that jv partner.

This way you will do few things:

Build a buyers list
Earn some money along the way
learn a new skill that can make you ton of money
build an asset you can sell for 3-10k on flippa :)

Not a bad way to go with 1K ;-)

Adam Yunker

Hello,

Probably a YouTube channel to be quite honest. Use the $1,000 to buy your equipment and talk about things you love to talk about on a daily, every other day, or weekly basis and organically grow an audience that way.

Once you have an audience the rest is nothing.. All you need is 100 active viewers that love your content and ask them to share it around, but I wouldn't try monetizing them right away. Give out grade A content on your channel and get it to spread that way.

Nothing beats a core audience that loves you for you. Just take care of them and give them the best stuff you can because they deserve it then down the line once you start doing other ventures you can talk with them and some, if not most may completely down to checkout what you got.

That's my thoughts. Hope you got something out of it.

Thanks,
Adam

matteomatt

If I had 1000 I would keep writing my e-books but start finishing them much faster, and use paid promotion which 1000$ would get me badass promo for 10 books, and I guarantee if you use the service I know of you will have tons of book sales by the time the free KDP period is over. Thats just me though, but money like that can go a long way with promoting e-books.

Yours would have to be tailored to be more for a general public. Another option is similar to other replies, making your own make money online / wordpress product, you could get lots of exposure for 1000$ such as WSO

crazycoder

You can follow this process if you are into blogging :

1) Find a Niche with good potential
2) Do keyword research
3) Find existing blogs with a small to decent traffic and buy them (or you can buy expired domains to rank higher)
4) Update the website content and hire an SEO to get traffic, monetize the site and use affiliate marketing (you can get content writers and SEOs for your blog, 1000$ is a good amount to start)

This will give you a decent monthly income

G Internet Income

Hey marketers,

Thank you!
Hi HarryGreen90,

I believe you are at a perfect juncture for starting a business. You have an aptitude for Blogging / Wordpress, and are also willing to give in the time for 3 to 6 months. I advise the following - a Culmination of two Sure Shot Strategies - which are as follows -

(A) Select Your niche - Start Blogging - ONLY QUALITY CONTENT -

Take the Neil Patel Route. search for him on Blogger. He is a very established Blogger. The content that he publishes, is minf blogging. His posts are 5,000 + words. Of course, he has matured over time. Go to his older posts. See how he did 2 years back, and mimic his strategies. You will find that there is no gimick, or short term strategy here. You just need to post "Super quality Content", in your niche. Be consistent. Post at least 2 posts per week minimum (more is advisable). But be consistent over a year.

(B) Take the email marketing route -

Take the Email / Lead Capture route. Set up landing pages in your niche. offer free report. Start collecting emails. Build relationship with your audience. Drive them regularly to your content. Ask for feedback. Ask for their problems, and write content, providing genuine / free content. If you do it properly, with a good auto responder, like aweber & Get response, you would definately build a 10,000 + email list in a span of 9 months to 1 year (even less time, if your niche is good, and your content writing abilities are good).

You can alswys keep marketing your affiliate products, from time to time, to this "owned / targetted" audience of yours, and build a healthy ongoing income.

Hope this helps.
Regards
G Internet Income.

CityadsMedia

If you have 1,000 to spend but don't know how to spend it, keep it until you need it.

If you are learning PPC, there's bunch of coupon available in the market for both Adwords and Bing
Make full use of free resources first. You can easily safe a few hundreds buck of advertising money to learn
(or maintain zero cost PPC campaign) :))

or you can start with minimal cost.
I started my CPA campaign at a cost of heavily discounted domain and hosting.
Kinda like $1 per year hosting promo + $8.99 .com domain for a CPA offer.
Hustling on "niche" sites for a few months and then when the paycheck arrived, upgraded to fully automation method.

Best $10 ever spend to start a campaign.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.