New Evolution Host Website - Let us know what you think!

Samm

Hi Mike,

There is a problem in web design when it comes to small businesses. When we (developers) build our own websites, we tend to make design choices that appeal to us. But those choices can lead to a design that isn't customer-centric. So while we can have a design that looks good and feels good to us, it can be the polar opposite for our customers.

As a first step, I advise getting a screenshot of this landing page you have. Then place it on Criticue.com. It's a site where people give constructive criticism to improve websites. I've personally applied the advice given to me on that site and started over - that wasn't easy to do! My site was using a Wordpress theme that just looked bad and wouldn't work for making sales.

Secondly, please take a look at the business themes on Themeforest. Find a high rated one that best suits your content and your customers. Take a look at hosting sites like Namecheap, Godaddy and other major competitors in VPS hosting services to see what design they've found appeals most to their customers.

If you can plan out how you would transition to a nicer, faster loading WordPress theme (I'm assuming your CMS is WordPress), then making the switch could help improve your website.

I went to Themeforest to find you an example theme for a commerce website:
themeforest.net/item/business-multipurpose-meteors-theme/10697720?s_rank=10

Click the Live preview and while you look at this theme, consider whether your brand of hosting services could look better with this theme. You can jot down the things you'd need to get done during transition, for example, stock images, move text, fill in headlines, reposition some content here and there...and take care of each step methodically.

After this transition, I'm positive your customers will be able to use your site more readily. You may not like the design, but if it helps your customers more easily find your services, then it is a "good design".

HM-Mike

Website looks good. Could use some improvements, brighter, more efficient. Other than that, looks good!

freehdwalls

Your websites seems to be loading slowly but surely. The color of record seems to be quit black color. And in game web servers section, it is a long time, you should make this shorter in order to make that professional.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.