Keyword ranking getting down?

rainmaker11

Hi,
As I checked last week and this week then one of my keyword is getting down from position #9 to #25 on google search results. I would like to know ways or SEO methods to get my keyword back top 10 Google quickly?

ericplotz1

Create a NEW relevant piece of content and link to the other page. If your anchor text percentage for the keyword is low, then anchor text the keyword when you link to the page you are trying to boost ranking with.

Juice up the new page with a few links and social signals. Social can be minimal. Also adding a link with good metrics straight to the page you are ranking would definitely help you boost back up.

Did you do anything to make your rankings go down? Add some bad links lately?

rainmaker11

Create a NEW relevant piece of content and link to the other page. If your anchor text percentage for the keyword is low, then anchor text the keyword when you link to the page you are trying to boost ranking with.
to other pages on my site or to other sites? it called as internal links?

Juice up the new page with a few links and social signals. Social can be minimal.
Which sources should I have links and social signals from what social networks?

Also adding a link with good metrics straight to the page you are ranking would definitely help you boost back up.
I don't understand this.

Did you do anything to make your rankings go down? Add some bad links lately?
I supposed that it was affected by new Google algorithms but I don't know what they are.

DonaldLyons

Your keyword ranking is getting down. It means that there is having several reasons for which your site goes down. As I shared you some factors under which your sites ranking down-

Your content that you build it. Means might have low quality content & may have duplicay case.
Building links from Low PR
Off Page activity might matter
You might not work under the phenomenon of Google Algos.
& so on.

Thus, follow the right internet marketing tactics by keeping up in mind of Google Algo when building links to your site.

datamaya

The first thing you have to do is to ANALYZE first.

Just like DonaldLyons said, keywords down could be by several reasons. Wrong analysis could lead to time wasted implementing wrong SEO strategies. Few things you can do to analyze the WHY:

1. Check your Google Search Console: any manual penalty or bad news message from Google?
2. Check your duplicate content
3. Check your link profile using reputable SEO backlink tools like Ahrefs or SEMrush.

Hope it helps :)

samimnoorzaitgc

It could be by any reason

Nice reply by ericplotz1 up there!
If your website is down-ranked, it could be by any reason.

Your competitors may improved their rankings, you may need more quality content, some of your content may be duplicate of another and etc.

One thing you should really consider is to check out your recent backlinks, there might be spammy links that hurt your rankings.

Good luck rainmaker :D !

Reallt India

Since the Google up-dates this season the methods you are using have become less valuable. Good quality links are still a significant part of the mix, but chasing low quality ones is now probably a poor idea for most websites.

My advice would be:

1- You don't point out whether you've paid much focus to on site aspects? These are very essential. Make sure you are doing keyword analysis then making sure those keywords and phrases are prominent but non-spammy in the web pages of your site. There's many advice on this but you must make sure your keywords are at least in the headline of your webpages, in your H1's etc.

2- Don't target on cookie cutter link generation strategies. Always ask yourself whether the weblink your posting is honestly helpful to those looking your post, if not the visitors (and Google) will probably feel it's spam and mark you down. If you are not sure then don't submit it.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.