Best paid traffic sources to promote Clickbank products?

brettek

Hi Guys
I'm still new in affiliate marketing. I want to join and earn from selling clickbank products. In your point of view, what are the best paid traffic sources to promote Clickbank products? Please give me some advice...

ericplotz1

Hi Guys
I'm still new in affiliate marketing. I want to join and earn from selling clickbank products. In your point of view, what are the best paid traffic sources to promote Clickbank products? Please give me some advice...
Never use paid traffic to direct link to a product. Create a landing page offering an incentive that you have to email to the visitor. Then email market your CB products.

Bing is still pretty good. A bit more expensive than it used to be.

WebmasterPhil

Eric is right, setup a squeeze page first then use PPC to send traffic to it. You will need an autoresponder service such as (GetResponse, Aweber, Mailchimp, etc.). Now these services cost at least $10 - $20 a month to start with but many professional marketers do use them. The benefit of using their services is that it's almost hassle-free.

An alternative is to buy an autoresponder software but these softwares can be difficult to install and maintain. But the advantage is that it's one time fee. Your web host might already have an autoresponder software (a real cheap one of course) that is already part of your web hosting plan, so you might want to check that first.

vishwa

I am totally agree with the advice made here in this thread. In addition to it, you may write a review for the product which you want to promote on your blog. This will help users to generate trust on you. One more thing, Use the product yourself first before writing a review. This will give you a detailed insights about the product and help you to write a killer review page. Hope it will help you.

mackrodd

Hey

I think social media, facebook is the best because there are billions who use social media sites. There are many ways to drive traffic to your offers from clickbank. But paid traffic is the best to try because you get instant results, you only need to know how to target the right customer with the right ad at the right time to get good conversion rate.

ivanab

Bing ads still work very well. Add enough follow ups and you will do very well.

No matter what you do, always build your list first.

This way you are not wasting your money on advertising.

Even if they don't buy at first, there is a good chance they will buy later on. (Or if they don't buy, you can sell solo ads, and make back your money that way)

webdesign

webdesign
Have you tried Bing ads for your websites/services? How can it compare with Google ads? cost and results?

Just curious because I didn't try Bing ads before. I am going to try Youtube ads but not sure it can work for my niche sites.

Liam

Based on what I have read on Clickbank products promoting, it's best to have the products on your website in a review or something along those lines and then use some kind of PPC advertising like Facebook ads or Adwords and direct the clicks to lead to your website.

I'm no expert but have done a lot of reading lately about this and that seems to be a good method.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hi Guys
I could sell my Clickback products when promoting my website links in forum signature and that drove traffic to my product page and they bought product there hence forum marketing is one of good sources to promote clickbank products, other than that, social media and SEO if you can do them.

harrygreen90

I always go with PPC and using some banners to test if they work or not. The first things come with Clickbank is you will need to find products that already proven to convert and a good landing page to start offering. Once you have that you can start marketing campaigns to increase sales.

Alternatives to paid traffic option, you can build an email which will maintain sales for a long term, it is slow but it is stable and no require big investments like PPC. Why? because most people will need to have a little time before deciding to buy your products thus capturing an email address allows multiple opportunities to close the sale.

kingcool52

Like said above, never use paid visitors because it just makes the product look bad and it will most likely just result in you not doing well in terms of sales because customers will be skeptical about the product. Your best bet is to create some sort of a blog and then write reviews of the product. Then you have to focus on getting a lot of real visitors to the blog and slowly you will start to get sales for the products you are affiliating with. Social media may also be a good way to promote your products

Techrev

Nowadays Social media gains popularity all over the world, so that you could make use of most popular social media networks to promote ClickBank products or any type of products on marketplaces. Social media networks can be listed such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.

jyy

Pretty much any sort of legit traffic source can bring in a crowd to some sort of lead or social media page (The latter can act as an email list.) Anyway, the main word here is "legit". In other words, you have to beware of stuff outside of certain blogs (guest posting), social media, AdWords, BingAds etc. Nonetheless, that doesn't mean you cannot use non-traditional forms of traffic - but only that certain research is needed

Blank628

I am new also at affiliate marketing. I do a lot of research how I can promote a products of Clickbank and I found something. You should try the "trial and error" thing. Because others say that they manage to promote products easily in website and also others say that social media is way better. For me, I use social media to promote products in Clickbank and I think I manage to earn money and I am happy for that.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads