Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

Best paid traffic sources to promote Clickbank products?

• HOME
  • FORUMS
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 19/0
    Thanks

Best paid traffic sources to promote Clickbank products?

Hi Guys
    I'm still new in affiliate marketing. I want to join and earn from selling clickbank products. In your point of view, what are the best paid traffic sources to promote Clickbank products? Please give me some advice...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 111/0
    Given: 41/1
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brettek View Post
    Hi Guys
    I'm still new in affiliate marketing. I want to join and earn from selling clickbank products. In your point of view, what are the best paid traffic sources to promote Clickbank products? Please give me some advice...
    Never use paid traffic to direct link to a product. Create a landing page offering an incentive that you have to email to the visitor. Then email market your CB products.

Bing is still pretty good. A bit more expensive than it used to be.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 55/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    Eric is right, setup a squeeze page first then use PPC to send traffic to it. You will need an autoresponder service such as (GetResponse, Aweber, Mailchimp, etc.). Now these services cost at least $10 - $20 a month to start with but many professional marketers do use them. The benefit of using their services is that it's almost hassle-free.

An alternative is to buy an autoresponder software but these softwares can be difficult to install and maintain. But the advantage is that it's one time fee. Your web host might already have an autoresponder software (a real cheap one of course) that is already part of your web hosting plan, so you might want to check that first.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 171/3
    Given: 89/1
    Thanks
    I am totally agree with the advice made here in this thread. In addition to it, you may write a review for the product which you want to promote on your blog. This will help users to generate trust on you. One more thing, Use the product yourself first before writing a review. This will give you a detailed insights about the product and help you to write a killer review page. Hope it will help you.
    Internet Marketing Blog:- www.imbloggingtips.com

Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    Hey

I think social media, facebook is the best because there are billions who use social media sites. There are many ways to drive traffic to your offers from clickbank. But paid traffic is the best to try because you get instant results, you only need to know how to target the right customer with the right ad at the right time to get good conversion rate.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 31/0
    Given: 9/0
    Thanks
    Bing ads still work very well. Add enough follow ups and you will do very well.

No matter what you do, always build your list first.

This way you are not wasting your money on advertising.

Even if they don't buy at first, there is a good chance they will buy later on. (Or if they don't buy, you can sell solo ads, and make back your money that way)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/0
    Given: 31/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brainokit View Post
    Bing ads still work very well. Add enough follow ups and you will do very well.

No matter what you do, always build your list first.

This way you are not wasting your money on advertising.

Even if they don't buy at first, there is a good chance they will buy later on. (Or if they don't buy, you can sell solo ads, and make back your money that way)
    Have you tried Bing ads for your websites/services? How can it compare with Google ads? cost and results?

Just curious because I didn't try Bing ads before. I am going to try Youtube ads but not sure it can work for my niche sites.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 13/0
    Thanks
    Based on what I have read on Clickbank products promoting, it's best to have the products on your website in a review or something along those lines and then use some kind of PPC advertising like Facebook ads or Adwords and direct the clicks to lead to your website.

I'm no expert but have done a lot of reading lately about this and that seems to be a good method.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/0
    Given: 559/2
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brettek View Post
    Hi Guys
    I could sell my Clickback products when promoting my website links in forum signature and that drove traffic to my product page and they bought product there hence forum marketing is one of good sources to promote clickbank products, other than that, social media and SEO if you can do them.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 22/0
    Given: 281/0
    Thanks
    I always go with PPC and using some banners to test if they work or not. The first things come with Clickbank is you will need to find products that already proven to convert and a good landing page to start offering. Once you have that you can start marketing campaigns to increase sales.

Alternatives to paid traffic option, you can build an email which will maintain sales for a long term, it is slow but it is stable and no require big investments like PPC. Why? because most people will need to have a little time before deciding to buy your products thus capturing an email address allows multiple opportunities to close the sale.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Thanks
    Like said above, never use paid visitors because it just makes the product look bad and it will most likely just result in you not doing well in terms of sales because customers will be skeptical about the product. Your best bet is to create some sort of a blog and then write reviews of the product. Then you have to focus on getting a lot of real visitors to the blog and slowly you will start to get sales for the products you are affiliating with. Social media may also be a good way to promote your products

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Thanks
    Nowadays Social media gains popularity all over the world, so that you could make use of most popular social media networks to promote ClickBank products or any type of products on marketplaces. Social media networks can be listed such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.

Newer Threads

1. MirkoM
    MirkoM
    Replies: 2 | Views: 1270
    Last post by MirkoM, 05-07-2016, 09:10 AM
  2. blando89
    blando89
    Replies: 4 | Views: 893
    Last post by blando89, 05-07-2016, 04:09 PM
  3. denvercardonations
    Web Marketing Tool
    Replies: 1 | Views: 583