Feedback Requested

Localnode

Hello everyone.

We recently refreshed our website.
New: https://localnode.net
Our old design can be viewed via this image (watermarked).

We gave the website a refreshment and a slight colour change.

All feedback is welcome, and appreciated.

learn2do

For me, both of the designs are good. In the new design, I don't like the background in the first part (the poly), it looks quite irrelevant to the rest of site. And maybe the partners section is too big.

Last edited:

Mike001

I like the site, I like the high tech background, the colors are good and not overwhelming. I do have to agree with learn2do that the old aite and the new site are very similar that can be good and bad, depending upon how you look at it.

I the one thing that I would suggest, if this is a real business, you are not offering SSL, that is a big miss right now. A big part of SEO as of last year is having an SSL certificate with your site. Especially if you are taking any type of payments over the web. Just a thought for you to consider. SSL is not that expensive anymore, there are different types available, at different price points.

SSL is all seen the same by the SEO. They just want the data being sent back and forth to be encrypted. Just something to think about again if this is a real business.

Rarely does Google ever reveal anything that talks about actual ranking factors, but SSL was the exception that actually stated that a site running SSL and supporting SSL would be rewarded in their rankings.

Nice looking site.

Mike001

No my point was your not offering SSL to your customers. That was the point.

SSL is an important aspect of web deployment now and most service providers provide it.

Mike001

Good deal, I had not even noticed them in the services menu. Just thought I would point it out.

You may want to add that to your Hosting Packages list. Most users now look for that on their purchase package, since I missed it and many users quickly peruse the offering before making a decision you may want to add it there.

Just a suggestion.

lkovnih226

Site loads rather slow on my end for the first time but fast later

Obviously the new design is better more than old one. Pricing table needs stronger colors for it.

Just 0.2 cents.

kim16

Your site looks really nostalgic. I have to say. I used to handle a project that required to have client portal incorporated on the company's website.

CookieRunner

Hello everyone.

We recently refreshed our website.
New: https://localnode.net
Our old design can be viewed via this image (watermarked).

We gave the website a refreshment and a slight colour change.

All feedback is welcome, and appreciated.
Hi,

I hope its still not too late for me to give a feedback about your website. I just came across the threads and just clicked on your website out of curiosity and I want to give my feedback regarding with what I saw.

When I first saw it, I definitely got attracted to it maybe because I like the color of it. Its Blue and its soothing in the eyes. I always make it a point to check if you have enough information at the header and I've seen complete information. You slogan has a human touch to it and I love what you are trying to impart to your potential customers. Its also good that you included testimonials from your previous clients since it shows how credible you are as a business owner.

ahmed

Website looks good but pacakge listing doesnt looks neat it must be highlighted.

Ridew

Looks good But tried to avoid using .php in your password reset and client login URLs (Search Engine Friendly).

MyLead

I like the first design more, because in the other one it just feels like there's too much going on. The first idea is simple and it just fits better.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views