Pay Monthly or Yearly for my hosting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre

Hello,

I'm using shared hosting and I consider my payments, I need some suggestions
Should I pay Monthly or Yearly for my hosting ?

Thanks

hybridservers

If you use this services 1st time, try it for one month and if everything is ok, you should pay yearly, because you will get bigger discount.

hoangvu

Agree with hybridserver, but I will pay monthly because some web hostings now didn't provide quality services.

HostNurse

I also agree with hybridservers; if you are using the service for the first time, then it is better to pay monthly, if you have been using the service and already satisfied, then you can go with yearly payments.

Also, most web hosting companies offer quarter and semi annual payment options, but I am not sure what web hosting provider you are using. Still, you can always check with your provider.

Prabha Yadav

I think it is better to hire hosting services for yearly as you don't need to contact your hosting service provider. You will get discount if you take hosting services yearly basis.

Holly Nicole

I agree I use yearly hosting as well you get a better discount and you don't have to worry saying do I have enough money for this month with yearly you know your safe for a year. Some starter sites start monthly because they aren't sure if their site will be successful. I personally think you get a better deal going yearly.

BlackWoods

Normally you can save more when you pay annually.
But if you are unsure about whether the hosting company can be trusted or not, it's better you pay monthly first.

Sharma

Hello,

I'm using shared hosting and I consider my payments, I need some suggestions
Should I pay Monthly or Yearly for my hosting ?

Thanks
Choose monthly payment.It would be better when compared to yearly.Because if you want to change your hosting provider,it will be easy to change within short time period.But if you choose yearly means,you have to wait for a certain period of time. Even I am paying monthly for my shared web hosting.

thewebhosting

That depends on your Hosting Provider. If you are happy with your Host and you don't want to change your Host for a year, then it is advisable to choose Yearly Payment Option. In yearly Payment Offer you may get some discount also.

JeffreyJacobs

You can get a better price for your hosting services if you buy yearly.
But what we can do if service and support are not good with that hosting provider,then how can we leave that provider ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.