Build your email list 2x faster

Tim Dutch

Hi guys,

Want to see your email list grow 2x faster. Then use this awesome peace of cloud based software.
It allows you to capture push subscribers and email subscribers at the same time.
With push subscribers you are able to send a message any time, whenever you want.
[URLnf="http://timdutch.net/reviews/push-connect-notify-video-review/"]Check it out here[/URLnf] for more info.

All the best,
Tim Dutch

hoangvu

I don't understand your program, how to capture push subscribers?

Still needing a blog to get your visitors to subscribers?

Tim Dutch

Yeah I understand it's a bit confusing because it's not used by the crowds yet :)
You need a website (can be a blog, webshop, or whatever you have online) to capture those leads.
You install a script on your website and you are ready to go and send Push Messages that will show up at the right side of your screen.

Did you see my video?

hoangvu

hoangvu
I saw the video but it's low quality and when I changed it to full HD then pretty slow loading.

You may have a short explanation on your page how it works because the video is long.

PatrickT

I think the video is good and I saw it in a very good quality, everything is clear and sounds like a very useful thing to get and implement, there is a need now obviously.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.