what makes RAM increase in a VPS?

CyberAlchemist

I have a small VPS but sometimes RAM was overload, my RAM usage is 2GB, normally all the resources used around 1GB of RAM but sometimes it increased suddenly and made the VPS crash. I want to know what made RAM increase in a VPS so that I can reduce the load on my vps. Thanks

Localnode

Many things use RAM.
What are you using on the VPS?
What is your website based on (i.e Wordpress)?

laceibanet

it can be a whole host of things. Any process you're running usually uses a bit of ram. So if you're running a control panel, that uses some, your anti virus, your database manager and any website you might have hosted on there also uses some. Especially if it's wordpress based, running a slew of plugins.
Really depends what you're doing on the server

Cherin

The Usage of RAM depend on activities you are doing on server. in case if you are using few applications and still the you are getting memory full error contact with the hosting provider to check with the issue Or if you are using many applications which consumes maximum memory, make sure that you end the unwanted processes and minimize the load on RAM and CPU.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads