What is the best way to do SEO for a fashion site?

aceofadsense

What is the honest and correct way of SEO for a fashion site? I have come across many SEO freelancers which claim to be masters of SEO, but the results are not really impressive. I wanted to put the question here to get a little advice how to SEO for fashion sites. Thanks everyone!

brainsdigital

first, I want to ask you to make sure of that your website works fine first .. what I mean by that ?
make sure your site is loading fast,use page speed test,improve your website design make it more user-friendly
then start on your SEO . write a unique and attractive content related to the fashion and adding your keyword in your content and meta tags.
try to build some backlinks on a site related to fashions (forums - blogs)
earn some social segmentation ( facebook - twitter , whatever the effective social platform for you).
optimize your images because lots of ppl don't do that.
use webmaster tools & google analytics

also, a small note don't use a keyword that has a lot of competitors and hard to ranking on then say there are no results
there keywords need half of year to ranking on.

SEOPub

You may not like this answer, but SEO for a fashion site is most likely a huge waste of time and money. You should look at social media instead. You are never going to gain ground in the search engines on the big fashion sites with huge marketing budgets.

UVM

I agree with SEOPUB online you have upwards of 50K+ to spend on SEO for fashion products you are very unlikely to get a high ROI from it. I would recommend a serious social media strategy coupled with a very very very very easy to navigate and purchase website. Keep in mind that more than 50% of social media users are on Mobile Devices so your site should be extremely mobile friendly.

If you want more advanced marketing options I would go with visual advertisements on social media.

UVM

Ok so I thought about your question a little bit more and while I was on Instagram I had an idea for you.
The market is pretty saturated with both websites doing SEO for fashion and even social media so you might be better off creating a lucrative affiliate program on your website (very simple to do with Wordpress) and just building relationships with popular accounts that already have the audience and making money with them.

Miguelito203

I know this. When my niece goes shopping for clothes, she doesn't use Google like we would in like the IM niche or something. She finds stuff she likes on Instagram or other really visual sites. I would focus more on social media. I mean, fashion is popular even on YT. People like to see how stuff looks on actual people, too -- not just a clothing rack or whatever.

Joey

Latlon Technologie

For fashion website be sure that your site loads fast. Always use images with high resolution. Ensure that your website is easy for navigation.

George Lucas

For the fashion industry have the limited number of audiences. So the advertisements will works better with precise targeting. You can do the normal SEO with best On page factors and as well as the Off Page factors. You can pull the traffic to your website through the various social medias.

vps9

Social media is best way to promote your. Even Do Blog posting and social bookmarking. It will help you to get the best traffic and increases website ranking.

Adamski77

I would certainly use pinterest and share images etc on there as it lends itself really well to the fashion niche

Tim75

Hi
It's hard to say without viewing and analyzing your website ,
First rule in SEO is to optimized your website code and content,
To build your marketing strategy by choosing the right keyword in order to target the right audience for your business goals, in the case Fasion
And then to spread the word wisely across the web

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.