how to do video marketing the right way?

Dopani

I'm creating a YouTube channel and am going to publish videos on it, but I'm stuck on a few things.. Hopefully a few IMers here can give me any better solutions

When promoting offers on one channel should I stick to one niche or can I mix multi niches into one?

After designed my channel what should I do next? Promoting my channel or my videos?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

DonaldLyons

Creating Video Channel & uploading video is not actually the video marketing. You should be involved in the likes & comments of other niche videos. Also, subscribe the other niche services and increase userbase if needed. When you market your video, add more conveyable descriptions & title. Share video into the social media platforms & blogs. The following things you need to do for creating video which help for the SEO benefits :

Video Content should provide new information
Make videos user-friendly
Use interactive elements

By using these, you can engage to the videos in the form of likes and comments with replies too. Thus, your presence on the videos leads to the video marketing and this is the right way here!

samimnoorzaitgc

Well for video marketing, you'll still need to optimize the right videos about you on search engines.

Video rankings are measured by their description, social media signals, video length, number of views, comments and subscribers.

Choose the right video to do marketing with. A girl talking about you're business or a nice looking animation that describes your business would really help.

Bring wide information about your business in short words in your video with some nice shapes assisting them.

Thanks
Good luck ;)

Last edited:

simonto

Should stick one niche to focus. It's better than multie niches. Then, you promote your video (the best ideal is viral video).
When audiences love video them also more likely subcrise your channel.
It's my opinion. Have a great day!

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.