Please Review Our New Free SEO Tools Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

anhbloginc

Hi guys,

I have just purchased a new domain: webtool.live and upload a bundle of many free SEO tools that you might want to take a look.

This bundle includes:

• Domain Authority Checker
  • Page Authority Checker
  • SERP Checker
  • Class C IP Checker
  • Social Stats Checker
  • Word Counter
  • Article Rewriter
  • Domain Availability Checker
  • Plagiarism Checker
  • Domain Whois Checker
  • Backlink Checker
  • Mobile Friendly Test

And many more, up to 60 free SEO tools. Some are good, but some aren't good yet. I will try to improve the quality in the future and add more tools soon.

Please take a look and review the website help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

ulterios

Hi,

Your site looks good but since you haven't really changed anything since you got the script, it looks like hundreds of other identical sites using the same script. You need to do some styling changes to make it unique and not look the same as hundreds of others.

I would also get your own logo instead of using the one that comes with the script as that can help it look more unique. The favicon should also be changed to be unique as that can help it not look like tons of other sites.

You also need to remove the default stock text in the footer for the Tweets and put your own Tweets if you have Twitter. You changed the About text on some of the tools but you need to do it to the rest as well. I know that it can be a pain because there are so many that need to be changed but it will make it look more professional. Plus if you change it to something else it won't be the same as many others who never changed their default Latin text.

I see you got the blog addon and that's nice. You just need some posts to put in it and that will help.

It's a nice script with lots of features, that's one reason I bought it myself. You just need to do a little work and make it look unique and not like all the countless others out there that look exactly the same.

It seems to be running well and that's a big part of it. Finish it off and you should have a real nice site that you can start marketing and promoting.

P.S. You might want to turn off the Pagerank tool since Google shut it down a few weeks back and it will just show 0 for every site now. Some people might complain if they don't know Google turn the PR checks off.

anhbloginc

Thank you for your review and suggestion. I will start doing follow soon enough.

ulterios

ulterios
You are very welcome my friend. Be sure to let us know when you have mad some improvements and changes so we can check it out.

It's a great script so you should be able to do well with it.

Good Luck.

mrjock

HI,

First of I would like to say that I like the website, hwoever I think the ad on the frontpage could be included in the design more and have the tools surround the ad.

Also at the top navigation I see you have no direct link to the list of tools.

Really on all pages the add sticks out like a sore thumb. Maybe include the description higher up the page as well beside the tool itself.

Shimei

I think the site is quite nice, and has plenty of useful tools. I bookmarked your site and will explore more than the page authority checker that worked seamlessly for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views