How to setup email server

edisonvpb

Hello there,

I want to do emails marketing.but I dont know how to configure server is best for emails marketing.How to choose email marketing application and How to set email server for marketing.

Thank you.

hynds

If you don't want to setup your own email server, you need to hide one of the largest email marketing services now such as Mailchip, Getresponse, Aweber,...
If you want to setup your own server, there're many problem you need to face, just Google it "how to setup email server", you will find many helpful answers: https://www.google.com/#q=How+to+setup+email+server

Thanks

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
Hello there,

I want to do emails marketing.but I dont know how to configure server is best for emails marketing.How to choose email marketing application and How to set email server for marketing.

Thank you.
Before someone can answer your questions, you need to give extra info

How many emails do you have in your list? which cms are you using on your hosting and are you using a shared or a VPS/Dedicated server with how much RAM?

serversupport

Hello,

You can install your own mail servers like zimbra, iRedmail, axigen on linux machine. If you want it on windows then go with hmail.

hbacon93

Hi, I haven't tried using these services before, but I have a few suggestions. @hynds already mentioned three of the largest email marketing industry and in order to avail those services you should pay money to them.

My suggestion is to have a good strategy and a back up plan in case things didn't work out well for your business. I suggest this to avoid wasting money. If possible watch 2-3 tutorials on Youtube to have some knowledge on of those platforms.

Rob Whisonant

As a new email marketer it's best to go with one of the main autoresponder companies like Aweber or Getresponse. Once you have a good bit of experience and have decided that you want to continue email marketing, you can move to a self hosted autoresponder/mailer.

Moving to your own self hosted autoresponder gives you a lot more control. A good starter self hosted setup would be Sendy combined with Amazon SES.

Tip: When looking for hosting for a self hosted autoresponder, make sure the host allows you to run cron jobs every minute. Many limit your cron lobs to every 15 minutes. You need to be able to run cron jobs every minute for a self hosted autoresponder to work correctly.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.