Softaculous or Fantastico?

Tshepo

I heard about these on some posts which allow you focus on using apps rather than spending time on installing them for your hosting. what is your choice and why?

ulterios

If I had to use one of these types of installers, Softaculous all the way.

I have never had any problems when I have used it, I can't say the same with Fantastico.

+1 for Softaculous!

Localnode

Could you share any image demo for installing and using Softaculous

this too new to me anyway and I would know about it.
https://www.softaculous.com/demos for a demo.

I heard about these on some posts which allow you focus on using apps rather than spending time on installing them for your hosting. what is your choice and why?
Softaculous. Fantastico is so old and outdated - it's best if you steer well clear of anything Fantastico related.

Reactions: aceofadsense

HM-Mike

HM-Mike
Thanks for this information!

For me, I have not used any one click scripts, unless they are scripts that I can not install or configure with them.

edisonvpb

From my standpoint.Softaculous is best as compare to Fantastico but its little confussing for new clients who just registered hosting account. I think Softaculous need some time to undterstand.
Note : Softaculous having large number of script as compare to Fantastico.Softaculous is good for WHMCS and Magento users as well as hosting provider becasue both scripts are present in Softaculous and easy to install as compare to manual installation.

laceibanet

softaculous is the more popular choice, which i would definitely agree with. Fantastico is good, but you get a bettervariety and better user interface in my opinion when you go softaculous

vps9

Softaculous is one of the Best and Fast Auto-one-click installer, where you will be provided with now with hosting packages to install 300+ applications and scripts with just few clicks. Its better than manual installation, Easy to mange and update the applications.

HaBangNet

Softaculous, as Fantastico have been very outdated without any update once aday

SenseiSteve

Between the two, it's Softaculous right now as Fantastico has seen better days.

JonaHost

Softaculous all the way, they are always developing and trying to improve.

praveenk

When Web Hosting started globally Fantastico used on most of the Dedicated server but from last 3 to 4 years Softaculous over take the Fantastico because Softaculous having all scripts which is currently not available in Fantastico.

The look of Softaculous and features like backup/upgrades provides more stability as company to Fantastico, therefore its recommend to use Softaculous instead of Fantastico.

Cherin

Softaculous is best choice. now most of the hosts provide this feature with Shared hosting, Reseller hosting, VPS hosting, and etc. some hosts provider free of cost. Its user friendly and recommended to use by hosting providers rather than doing manual installation.

mellisas

Softaculous is really good as compare to Fantastico because of number of scripts present in Softaculous, anybody can install script using Softaculous in single click.

UWH-David

Softaculous all day long. Previous Fantastico company who has moved to Softaculous and all clients have been very happy with the feature set and setup.

NuWebHosting

Softaculous is the route to go, we've been using it and have never been happier.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.