Benefits of Working from Home/Office

aceofadsense

Hi online money makers,

Have you ever thought about benefits of working from home?

What is the best benefit you think working from home is better than working at an office?

Regards,

QueenMaa

The benefits of working from home out weigh at an office. You can work on your own schedule. If you get sick you can take time off. You don't have to worry about spending money on gas. You don't have to worry about a boss breathing down your neck because you will be your own boss.

I think the best benefit is being able to work from the comfort of your own home. It doesn't get any better than that.

ulterios

To me one of the biggest benefits of working from is the comfort level.

When you work in an office you have set hours (usually), set times to do things like eat, take a break, etc., so their isn't as much (if any) comfort with working so you usually won't be as efficient with your work.

If you work at home, you can do things at the time you want, take breaks, eat and so on, when you want without having to worry (usually), so there is more comfort in working. This can help you to be more productive, work longer and not feel as worn down, as well as many other benefits working from how can offer.

Of course, if someone is lazy and works form home then they probably won't be as effective and their earnings will be lower than if they have a good work ethic.

I personally am a workaholic and tend to always be working. I like to see my projects grow, flourish and become better and better.

There are many benefits of working at home over at a standard location/office/etc., but this is one of the more important to me.

;)

Ron Killian

Freedom for sure. Without a doubt.

While we may end up working more hours than a job, we usually have the freedom to do it when we want. Take a day off when you want. Don't have to get up early unless you want. Don't have to work holidays like so many people have to, least retail. Don't miss those important family events you can't get back.

Just as important, the possibilities and opportunities. With most jobs you're limited when it comes to income/pay. Highly unlikely you're going to make 200K a year at walmart. Online, most any one has the opportunity to be rich. Granted most don't, but it's still very possible.

Rob Whisonant

More time with your family. No commuting time back and forth to your office.

Mike001

Working from home takes a delicate balance. Since many of us are self motivated, A-type personalities, or we would not be doing what we do, working without a schedule can be a detriment and not always a positive.

We tend to look for perfection in what we do and without having deadlines and schedules that can really become a problem. Nothing is ever quite done, or at least not done they way we think it should be, we keep moving the goal post as we work our projects because as we discover one neat new feature we realize how that neat new feature can add to other neat new features. And so it begins. The cycle of scope creep. I have some really cool posters in my office about scope creep.

I even see this in some of the classes I write, both for the University and my Web Site. I mean honestly, a 26 hour class on Boot-Strap. Do you really need to know every feature. I will bet I could have cut 6 hours of that video and less than 5% of the students would have noticed because the features are not used that often.

The biggest thing I have noticed with working out of my home office, I tend to work much longer hours. Since I am right here at my desk there is no clock to watch and the day slips away.

It is a balance and one that some of us find difficult to get a good handle on.

whland

Working from home is awesome. I don't have to be at work at certain time. Don't have to fight bad weather.

Making sure I get up in time and worry about arriving at work on time.

Also don't have to worry about a boss hovering over me.

I love being my own boss and if I want to take a break and go outside for awhile I can.

Don't have to ask for a break.

Don't have to call in sick when I am actually sick.

I don't want a 9-5 Job if I don't have too.

I do however run another little side business from my home.

I do mower repairs for people and also work for myself hauling off unwanted appliances and other scrap metal that people just want rid of.

I break that stuff down to maximize profit.

One good thing about dryers is sometimes you can find money in the vents of them.

I once found $5.00 in quarters and dimes in one dryer.

So it's worth it to me to dismantle them. lol

My dad provided for me and my siblings with scrap metal so it's always been in my blood.

I used to help him tear things apart every since I was around 3.

He'd give me a screw driver and I'd be in the junk vehicle tearing out the screws so he could get to the copper and other goodies.

But then when I was around 5 I tore out the plumbing in our motor home. lol

I got in trouble for that one. xd

Chad

hoabantrang

According to me, working at home may freedom about time, not depend on schedule while working at office, you must do tasks from your boss and you don't have your own time to do some things you like.

Rockk

The advantages of working from home away weigh in an office. You are able to work on the own routine. If you unwell you can take a vacation. You don't have to bother about spending money on gas. You don't have to stress about a manager breathing straight down your throat because you'll be your personal boss.

I believe the best advantage is being capable to work naturally. It doesn't obtain any better than that.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.