Easy way to check loading speed of a web hosting before setting up websites on it?

aceofadsense

I would buy a new hosting for some my sites but I want to check its loading speed before purchasing. How can I do that?

Or when I have an IP address and just installed hosting control panels (without websites on it). how to check the speed of a web hosting?

SenseiSteve

You won't be able to check the loading speed of your sites with a provider you don't have services with yet. You can request a test file to determine how fast that downloads though.

vishwa

You simply cannot check the speed of the web hosting company which you want to purchase until they provide you free trails. Most of the web hosting doesn't provide free trails. However you can buy their hosting on monthly basis to check their hosting performance and later do it for yearly.

BountySite

Checking webserver speed for your site can only be done by having an account. In a shared hosting environment it is always subjected to change.

You can check for network latency using several providers like pingdom .... etc.
Or use CDN services for caching static contents.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.