Make more money with our special advertising formats!

Mariatoledo.spx

Hi to all the webmasters!

This is Maria, account manager in Spiroox. Just wanted to let you know that we focus on monetizing traffic through different advertising formats. We work with banners designed by our own team that perfectly integrate with your web.

Standard Formats :

-Banners :
-Pop up / popunder ( mobile / desktop / both )
-Full Interstitial (SEO friendly)
-Prevideo interstitial (SEO friendly)
-Floating

Native Formats:
-Download button
-Fake players
-Whatsap push
-Floating calls
-Menú

This ads are generating high profits with very good conversion rates. Registering with us is very easy. For more information contact me via Skype (maria.toledo.spx).

Thousands of kisses!!!

Emilio

-Full Interstitial (SEO friendly)
-Prevideo interstitial (SEO friendly)
-Floating

Native Formats:
-Download button
-Fake players
Thousands of kisses!!!
Please clarify in details for these ad formats?

I don't understand how to monetize with your site from these methods. I have some sites with decent traffic and wanted to give a try.

Mariatoledo.spx

Hi Emilio! I do hope you are doing well. If you have sites with traffic , contact me via skype (maria.toledo.spx). We work with different webmasters through banners, we give you the tags that you have to implement in your site. I can send you examples of the ads, the stats, the payments, etc. Let me know if you have any more further question. Regards.

Emilio

What is your website?

I would like to have a check on offers on your site.

Regards,

Mike001

I am also interested in this offer, can you send me some examples of what you are doing, the stats around them, based on your explanation of higher conversion rates I assume that you are targeting traffic. How effective has this been.

Also some pricing.

Thanks

Mariatoledo.spx

Hello to everyone!!! Thanks for all the contact request in skype, any further questions about stats or formats??? I will be available anytime (maria.toledo.spx).

Heatman

I think you have a good series of services to offer but the breakdown of your post is not clarifying enough. So please be more vivid in your explanation. Thanks.

samualaman

I am too interested in your offer can you please clearly specify all these terms so that i am comfortable with this offer

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.