what have you found to be more profitable on niche sites?

fromrachel

Curious what you have found to be more profitable, a review type website or an ecommerce type website where you added cart buttons to the affiliate or your products to sell directly to clients?

vishwa

Its really depends on you. In what niche you have good amount of knowledge that you can share it with your readers or users. Jump to any niche does not make any sense until you have get expertise in that field. So, According to me the niche in which you have a vast amount of knowledge will be a profitable niche for you. Hope it will help you.

fromrachel

fromrachel
Yes I agree that i should go with niches that I have knowledge with but if they are not profitable then it is not worth spending time and money, for niches I don't know much but more profits I can learn and gain knowledge while I am working on it. Is that okay?

Dopani

Curious what you have found to be more profitable, a review type website or an ecommerce type website where you added cart buttons to the affiliate or your products to sell directly to clients?
I suppose an ecommerce website is more profit if you have products to sell to your customers directly.

Of course you need to have an review product section on your site or a place to put articles for promoting your products through links or images in them. I found this way more effective to increase traffic for an ecommerce website.

binelus

It's hard to conclude on any of them bring more profitable as each have their pros and cons.

But if you can master selling your own product, you wouldn't have to share profits with someone else, as in the affiliate model.

It all depends on what your goal is. You could also do a mix of them as well.

The sky's the limits!

Rob Whisonant

Can I say neither? What I found that sells best is a site that discusses problems and how to solve them. You then recommend specific products that solve the problem being discussed.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
UVM
Replies
Views
UVM
Replies
Views
UVM
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.