Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

Is it too late to get start making money online?

• HOME
  • FORUMS
  • WHAT'S NEW
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arindamb View Post
    The best time for making money online was to start 8 years ago and you can easily create niche site for selling products, get good rankings or selling sites to website buyers...etc.
    But now its more difficult in making money...is it too late to get start making money online?
    Making money online has been easier than ever. So don't give up. However there is more competition now days because everyone wants to make money online but if you the right skills, you make so much money that you will be able to quit your daily job. There are numerous ways to make money online such as creating your digital product and selling it over and over. Or sell other people's products and make commissions. There are a lot of other ways too so don't give up. Good Luck

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks

Cool

You can DEFINITELY still make money online!

In fact I would say in some ways it's easier and more accessible than it ever has been. Let me explain.

Nowadays you have countless tools available, free and paid, to help you build full websites (eg Wordpress.org), one-page websites (sendlane do one, also I think clickfunnels do one) for squeeze pages/thank you pages (they'll even host it for you if needed). You don't need tech skills to do it nowadays!

Also, there are more people buying online, and more money is being spent online each year! Don't think about the amount of competition, think about the size of the pie. The pie is getting bigger and bigger each year. If you can just get a slice of that, even a slither, you'll still be doing very well for yourself.

Also, don't worry about competition. In some ways competition is a good thing! It shows you that people are buying in that area. You don't have to be better than them, you just have to be different and unique. That's why I say, be your own brand! Sell yourself, via YouTube videos, blog posts, etc. If people like you and your personality, and you sell it well, they'll buy from you ahead of the next guy.

Anyways, hope that's encouraged you a little. Parting thought: Just get started! Don't die wondering. Take the first step, and then keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Trust the process, and results WILL come eventually.

All the best

Cam.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    No, it's not too late to make money online.

Consider the people who are making serious cash using Amazon FBA. Amazon now accounts for 43% of all online retail sales in the United States. That market is so much bigger than a decade ago. Likewise the opportunity is much bigger.

Or more recently look at the number of people who become overnight millionaires in the cryptocurrency boom. That was just in the past few months.

Online is constantly presenting new opportunities. You just need to take advantage of them.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    I think it's never been too late to start making money online. There are still a lot of ways to do these days that will earn you money. But when it comes to building reputation, of course the old ones got that already since they've been in the online market in the early days.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0
    Given: 6/0
    Thanks
    It's never too late for anything, but yes you can say that nowadays competition is fierce. You just need to find a good niche and unique content to share on the internet. A little amount of investment will be better to start up your blogs or websites. Don't think that you are late, instead of that start spending some time to do research on niche and writing. Work on your skills and learn more about SEO and other stuff related to your blog.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/0
    Given: 5/0
    Thanks
    Hi, arindamb, you are right about ten years ago I was making about 600- 700 dollars a month from Internet. Now, I barely make 200-300 dollars! Well to answer you to your topic....is never late to start to earn money online, just don't have high expectation, money will come but not that fast as you wish or as many as you want!
    If you start now, wish you good luck!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    There is never a time too late to sell or render your service. I'll agree with you the competition was less back in the day but the idea of buyers and all, I can only see they have triple since then. Because now is the time we have everyone online trying to get something or offer something, find where to squeeze yourself into the crowd and make a killing.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Thanks
    Never too late to make money online. In fact, it's easier now with all the varied tools and apps, social media platforms and what not.

What you need to start with is asking questions like;
    1. What service do I want to offer?
    2. Which online platforms is best to market my service?
    3. Who is my target market?
    4. How much time am I willing to invest daily to ensure the growth of my business?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/1
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arindamb View Post
    The best time for making money online was to start 8 years ago and you can easily create niche site for selling products, get good rankings or selling sites to website buyers...etc.
    But now its more difficult in making money...is it too late to get start making money online?
    I will be honest with you here.

Yes, it's kind of late as in if you could have started back during 1990s or into the early 2000s, creating a business online would have been technically much easier.

Having said that, I would like to add that it's never too late in the business world if you got the RIGHT RESOURCES at hand.

One question that you need to ask yourself:

"Have I got the resources to break the barrier to entry?"

If you said Yes, then kudos to you. Get on with your business.

If you said No, you should look for an easier opportunity.

Remember, the market always exists. Your target audience exists too. They are out there with their money.

The ultimate question is...HAVE YOU GOT SOMETHING THAT THEY MIGHT WANT TO BUY?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 26/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    It's not too late but it's not as easy as it once was. Making money online requires that daily action and consistently. You should focus on one thing (one niche, one website), create a strategy and put in the time and effort.
    Good luck!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 4/0
    Thanks
    Well, I think this is one of those questions that could go either way. In a sense, yes, it seemed easier to start a niche website for selling a particular product/service several years ago. People feel this because the market has been flooded with these left and right. So to stand out from the crowd isn't the easiest. However, those that are creative, innovative, and persistent will do well. Keep in mind, not only do you have to stick it out with that niche, you also have to have a niche worth promoting/selling in today's market that's different if you're truly looking to make money online. Also, one of the main problems with people that want to earn money online, is that they're not in it for the right reasons. People want to create niche websites, build rankings, only to sell the domain for a somewhat massive profit. In my experience, it doesn't work like this. So if you're getting into blogs and website niches for the wrong reasons, you've already lost.

The plus side is that technology has rapidly evolved over the past 7-8 years. SEO, link promotion/affiliation, and driving traffic have entered a whole other realm. It's not the easiest to build good rankings while earning a revenue from that site traffic (let alone selling a product/service on that website). I guess what I'm saying is, if you're doing the traditional methods of making money online without bringing anything new the table, you're just like everyone else. Hope that answers your question!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    It's definitely not too late for someone to start making money online.
    Why would I say this ?
    Firstly, there are many areas you may focus such as SEO, freelancing, online businesses,etc.
    Nowadays, companies like to reduce headcount costs and revert to outsourcing jobs.
    I personally feel that there are many opportunities to be had.
    However, it's dependent on your skillset and experiences.
    It is also important to learn to market yourself or your business.
    Good luck.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I don't think you can actually be late for almost anything, let alone to produce money! And online money making is way better so he answer is: you can still do it! you just need to start once and for all. I agree with the person that said that paid traffic is the best way to start, you just need to be consistent and determinated to your goal

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/0
    Thanks
    No, my friend. It's never too late to learn, as they say, and never too late to start online work and earn. If you have a particular product that you wish to sell, then you can always promote it. How would you promote it? Use your social networking accounts, blogs, YouTube channels, and other ways with which you could promote them. Always deliver your best products and keep on promises. Don't try to sell something that wouldn't be much helpful. I agree, the competition today has grown tough, so you need to hone your skills, apply them and work towards your goals.

It's always better to learn new ways and techniques while still working. If you get a chance, seize it and learn. Always keep yourself updated of what people are looking for.

Share your success stories and promote them. Your product is likely to sell more if you promote your success stories. Be realistic and work hard. And most importantly have fun with what you do because if you don't then it all will become a burden.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Thanks
    I think it's never too late to start trying new things, there are so many ways to earn money online, a variety of websites offering good services that you can use to earn money, obviously, you need to be careful because there are also many websites that aren't trustable and take advantage of you for their own profits, however you can earn money online by searching for the best opportunities on the web, choose one that you find interesting and start working, see if it's the right thing for you, if it's not, try something else until you find what works for you, you won't be rich in a couple of days but if you're committed and patient you can make a good amount of extra money online.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    In hindsight, it's always too late to start doing something. As the old saying goes, the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is today. There are still thousands of ways to make money online, you can write SEO content, start a blog, sell a product on amazon, produce a product, invent something, provide a service such as marketing or provide traffic to your paying customers etc. There are too many ways to list. Find your niche and exploit it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Absolutely not! There are a million different ways to make money here. That's like asking if it's too late to make money in the outside world! The two are so interconnected now that the lines are properly blurred. It's not just marketing and your own business. There are plenty of writing and working gigs that pay excellently now too.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Thanks
    No, I don't believe that it's too late by any means. If you think of the 'web' only as a vehicle to push your ideas, or products or can be thought of like a spot in a B/M Mall - just because your store wasn't there when they opened doesn't mean that an Entrepreneur can't come in at a later date and be successful. I am old school and was taught marketing is marketing is marketing whether you sell out of a peddlers cart, a spot in the mall, a local office or ONLINE - you still need to connect a buyer and a seller.

It may be true that it was different marketing a campaign online early on when compared marketing methods of today - but same held true to products that were sold door to door, they had to change with the times. Things that were once marketed on the radio or newspaper were also forced to change and now market through Social Media and such - Change is only really a sign of progression - so where once upon a time, simply writing a few articles, submitting them with my affiliate link to article submission sites would create sales. now to make the same sales, I need to adjust my thinking to "how to reach my intended customers today".

I was taught to think of it like moose hunting - you need to go where the moose are in order to slay a moose. Same holds true today online, there are more people than ever online, making the 'forest' thicker and easier for the moose to hide, but he's (customers) are still there, it's our job to root them out.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Its never to late to start your online business and make money legitimately. You can now implement the online business ideas you have, which is the first step to take.

Implement your Ideas Now.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I don't think it is too late. It would only be too late if you believe that it is. Our technology is fast paced so it only depends on how you discover things and what kind of drive you have. You could learn and earn online if you have the right drive and courage to do so.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I know it's very intimidating, But actually there are a lot ways now to earn money so that may be the up side. I was thinking about it too, Since i really want to start my first You tube channel back then. Now you have to compete with a lot of peoples for sales, But at the end of the day it's about how you sell a product and how you deal with rejection.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    If you are trying to make money online from today onward, then it is very difficult until you find a legit website to earn for your work. Because the competition has grown very much in the online market, you cannot go for freelancing or providing online services. But, you still can give it a try, if you think that you have the potential to do different and quality work from others.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 4/0
    Thanks
    Like others said, It's never too late to start making money online, It's definitely true. Yes, there may be lots of competitions around right now but if you're able to find whatever it is that you want to do that can be profitable online you'll definitely get ahead from others who have started earlier than you.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Thanks
    Start now and believe in yourself. Check others blogs and decide what can you offer that is quite unique. Assess yourself which do you think where you are good at and develop it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    It is not too late. Online marketing 8 years ago is different from todays online marketing. Different products and services may be offered and a lot of different ways to attract traffic have been created. People are now more interested in social sites hence increasing thechances of having different products/services known. As long as the consumers are there, online marketing will always be a good choice to make money.

Newer Threads

1. Marc van Leeuwen
    laceibanet
    Replies: 2 | Views: 1143
    Last post by laceibanet, 05-30-2016, 09:44 PM
  2. Marc van Leeuwen
    Miguelito203
    Replies: 4 | Views: 1413
    Last post by Miguelito203, 06-04-2016, 07:55 AM
  3. UVM
    WebGguy
    Replies: 9 | Views: 2230