Is it too late to get start making money online?

arindamb

The best time for making money online was to start 8 years ago and you can easily create niche site for selling products, get good rankings or selling sites to website buyers...etc.
But now its more difficult in making money...is it too late to get start making money online?

vishwa

No, You can still make money from your niches. All you have to do is to create a blog with relevant and unique information. I know that today competition is very high though you can still make money from it. just do a lot of research on the topic and add some good and relevant value to it. I also suggest you to use long tail keywords to rank your blog posts. I personally using this technique to rank my blog posts. Hope it will help you.

WebmasterPhil

You're mostly right, except the best time to make money online was earlier, say around 2003. This was when Web 2.0 was the new technology back then, Adsense was all the rage, and blogging became the new fad.

To answer your question, no it's not too late to make money online. The game has changed a lot since then but you will have to adapt. 10 years ago, anyone can put up a blog and make easy money off of Adsense. Then drive traffic to their blogs through Web 2.0 sites, article directories, and press releases. Now, instead of through these mediums, ideally it's best to drive traffic from social media.

mrjock

Its never to late to make money online. The online world is still maturing and expanding at a very fast rate with new innovate ideas every other week.

Personally if you have a strong passion and a great idea you can make money online, 1000%! How you make that money is another question.

Miguelito203

Here's the thing. It's never too late to get started. It's that that since this whole making money online thing has become more and more popular, some of the rules have changed. You just need to learn to work within the rules. Nothing stays the same forever, anyway, so it's not that big of a deal. I, for instance, have just started building a brand new Amazon site from the ground up. Might it be challenging? Yeah, but once I do it, I will have gained more knowledge and experience to make me an even better marketer. That's the way you've got to look at it -- or else the fear of what could happen will paralyze you into doing nothing.

Joey

Rob Whisonant

Not by a long shot. Many years ago you could basically toss anything up and make money. That was not a real business. Today, you actually need to treat things you do as a real business to make money. So starting an online "business" is not to late by any long shot.

Reactions: Silver Team Leader

Carlos Tabora

Carlos Tabora
I agree wholeheartedly. Many opportunities still exist for making money online, but you have to treat it like a business. Do your research, find a business model and/or niche where you can provide value and get started. Imperfect action is better than doing nothing.

thagar

Well here's the thing. Yes, the way we made money 8 years ago is very different to how its done now so if still in 2008 then yes its too late to get started making money online. However if you are open to new ideas then its far from it. There are so many ways to make a full -time income out there all you have to do is look.

Rockk

Simply no, You can nonetheless make money from the niches. What you just have to do is usually to create a webpage with relevant and different information. I recognize that today competition is extremely high if you can still make money from it. just do a lot of research in the topic through adding some good and relevant worth to this. I as well suggest you to use long end keywords to rank your blog posts. I personally using this technique to rank my blog posts. Trust it will help you.

whland

It's Definitely harder today to make money with a website than it was back then.

But it's not too late. It took me around 4 years of my webmaster forum being online until I started making enough money to live off of.

You just need to have patience and overtime you're sure to make a decent living with your website/websites if you work hard at it and never give up.

Chad

jaribhai

It's not too late. Though the competition has increased and it is difficult for newbies to generate online income quickly but it's never too late nor would be.. Actually the scenario has changed and one has to struggle more for earning with patience. If someone lacks patience now, then he cannot make money now.

binelus

The best time for making money online was to start 8 years ago and you can easily create niche site for selling products, get good rankings or selling sites to website buyers...etc.
But now its more difficult in making money...is it too late to get start making money online?
It is not too late, no. It's just getting started! Money is being made online every day. Especially with this digital age!

You just to be extremely valuable in your niche and think outside the box.

jasondean

Yeah I agree with all the replies above.
It's only "LATE" when you hesitate to "START"

ericplotz1

Just find a niche and find a distributor in China for that niche. With about $500 setup you can start making money. Oick something that appeals to women and use Pinterest as a traffic source at first. Until you gain ranking. The web is index of online businesses. What you are saying in all actuality is "Is it too late to start a business?" NEVER

BitterLoger

It's not too late. You need to be creative and to take a look at the market. What's new and so.
I remember 2-3 years ago I got blocked because I lose creativity(from some private reasons) but actually I refresh my mind, let's say like that and restart.

billtunew23

Nothing is too late to get done! :rockon:

Takes those comments as advices, do things your heart really want!

hynds

It's not too late. I'm still working in MMO with affiliate marketing and this is my main income monthly. If you try to work hard you will get your goals, just active and do right now instead of ask a question and do nothing.

Winny

It's NEVER EVER too late for anything. You just need these 3 things in place: consistency, patience, passion.

If you say "Hey, I love internet marketing and it's what I want." Then do it UNTIL...UNTIL YOU BECOME SUCCESSFUL. If you see that there's potential in it, which there is, then do it. If he/she can do it, so can you! No excuses such as yeah, but he started earlier, yeah but he is better, yeah but, yeah but...NO! You have all the support you need, but the most important person here is YOU!

You can do it man! You can earn money in the online space. Believe in yourself and you will achieve anything you want.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.