A good source once you ran out of tweets? Sample tweets?

Sogogi110

A good source once you ran out of tweets? Sample tweets?

Hey guys and girls. I wish I could tweet on twitter, but Im completely empty. Some advice?

This is my foreign language altough, but even hungarian comes nothing to mind to translate.
I want to grab atention on twitter. You guys have experiences...

I downloaded some samples but those are cold hard****. Pardon...

One time I saw on a clickbank product's affiliate page good sample tweets. But thats not related and i lost it. I have 129 followers on twitter, and its dropping.

Anyways any will do the job. and thanks.

Last edited:

samimnoorzaitgc

Twitting is very complicated. You need to write short and at the same time keep it full of meanings. Make it very short that can also describe well of what you're upto. First, gather all what you've got on mind then compress them and use them in short sentences.
Here is what Twitter says to your cause: "When you don't know what to tweet, let emojis do the talking!" Awesome!

Ron Killian

I could be wrong, but it sounds like you are only posting promotional tweets. If that is the case, that is most likely the reason your following is dropping. Who want's to follow some who only advertising?

And if all you're sending is promotional tweets, your wasting your time with twitter.

A good stand by for tweets are quotes. Just gotta make sure you credit who said it.

Too many people think they can make money by only advertising. Most times it does not work.

Rob Whisonant

What I find that works very well on Twitter is to tweet the title and url to posts you make on your blog. Keep the posts content rich and provide true value. If you are short on time, post a tip on your blog and tweet about that. Then do your selling or preferably recommending on the blog.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.