Has anyone used social quant?

blando89

Has anyone used social quant? I used the 14-day free trial, and they did increase my followers, etc. but I am wondering how did they do it. Do you have any idea? Obviously, I want to increase my followers on twitter, so I am just trying to get a feel for how they do it.

ulterios

Has anyone used social quant? I used the 14-day free trial, and they did increase my followers, etc. but I am wondering how did they do it. Do you have any idea? Obviously, I want to increase my followers on twitter, so I am just trying to get a feel for how they do it.
I have never tried them myself. I don't like helping services out that feel the need to have hundreds if not thousands of accounts just to promote their services.

If they were a good an legitimate service then they shouldn't need tons of BS fake accounts just to get people to use their service. ;)

vishwa

I never heard this type of services. I personally didn't use these type of services because most them uses automated software to increase social media followers count. Most of the likes are generated by fake accounts which is give you initial help but for future it won't.

Zack

I've never tried them before and at one time I was thinking about them and checked their site out. Before I got around to maybe using their service I started to get dozens or more different accounts of theirs spamming me to go to their site. After that I didn't want any part of their spam schemes.

Unknown

Yes, I have heard of the Social Quant before. I saw one of their advertisements when I was browsing some website and since it sounded promising, I clicked it and read their offer. They still have the whole 14-days trial available but I didn't go forward with it for two reasons;
1) the followers are all basically fake because it's just fake accounts... I don't know how much of the engagement % goes up.
2) they have some pretty bad reviews at other websites where people didn't have a pleasant experience after their initial trial period.

That's why I didn't even bother taking the trial. It just isn't my sort of thing. I want more relevant and engaging followers.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.