Generated backlinks

denvercardonations

There are lots of places where they claim: high pr, thousands of inks, lots of edu and gov, even testimonials. Am I missing something? Google knows what those links are it shows in the url as redirect. Have any of these generators worked for anyone?

harrygreen90

There are lots of places where they claim: high pr, thousands of links, lots of edu and gov, even testimonials. Am I missing something? Google knows what those links are it shows in the url as redirect. Have any of these generators worked for anyone?
Forum marketing and guest blog posts are great way to generate backlinks if you do it right way.

Other than that, you can use paid service to have quality backlinks like links in blog posts or directories.

samimnoorzaitgc

Never! NEVER trust them!

Free generated backlinks can only bring negative SEO to your websites so that the website get's closer to being penalized.
They have no positive influence and they aren't targeted. They also come from bad & irrelevant domains in bad formats (without any anchor text).

Only trust paid backlinks in low quantities that are relevant & targeted in your niche. And even better than that, build backlinks yourself and write more viral content to get them naturally in just a matter of time.

I'm against these kinda stuff.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: hynds

hynds

hynds
This is a good suggestion. I'm using this way, build backlinks manually and focus only on my niche. And more I also build quality content on social media (FB, Twitter) to get a quality social traffic. This is why I have a few links but I'm getting high rank in google.
I hope this help.

LorisZ

Generating organic backlinks will count and stays longer. Some high PR directory submissions, Blog posting, Forum posting, General posting, and others will help you to generate organic backlinks

Claire_Anderson

If someone wants to increase the website traffic then the first thing they need to do is to start from forum commenting and blogs commenting and directory submission.

Using black hat seo is something that is not allowed by the searching engines if some one uses them than the google can make a website disappear from the searching results temporarily.

ulterios

Most of the automated backlink generators are just filled with a bunch of junk site links that many will do more harm than good. I would worry more about building as many good quality backlinks as possible and avoid those automated backlink builder that are claiming thousands of "Quality" backlinks.

Sure you might get a couple of decent backlinks, maybe, but most are going to be junk.

kysmet4e

My suggestion would be to try getting backlinks that others can't! ;) If a backlink is easy to get, you can't so easily outrank your competitors! ;)

vishwa

Automated Backlinks generator are useless and negatively impact your site. Better try to create backlinks manually and also from verified and high authority sites. The most effective way to create quality backlink is from Guest post on high authority sites, forums, Blogs, and social networking sites.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.