How do you find your niche to target?

stephanieandrea63

I'm just wondering how to find a niche to target? What will I be targeting at? What factors are influencing to finalize the niche research? I'm just a beginner and I ask simple questions, I'll be learning all these soon.

Thanks in advance.

samimnoorzaitgc

Doesn't matter. SEO experts themselves were beginners at a time! We're here to share and learn.

Choose a profitable niche. Start by a keyword research. Find a keyword to target with keyword research tools. First, consider mainstream news and their television coverage. You should also focus on related keywords.

A keyword with higher search volume that receives a higher amount of searches a month is a profitable niche. It gives more traffic. These keywords costs slightly more than others when advertising through AdWords.

A Profitable niche is a niche that is related to paid stuff, like "Online Stores, T-Shirt Store" and etc. People searching for these are actually the ones that has some money with them to pay.

Study keywords from different aspects, even image and video searches are considered sometimes.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Mike001

The most important thing about finding your niche if you really want to be successful at it and look forward to what you are doing, is to focus on something that you really enjoy and you are knowledgeable at. You don't have to be an expert, although that will help. You just have to be willing to take the time to increase your knowledge on the subject and become an expert.

If you are not doing something you enjoy you will never be very good at it. You may get proficient but unless you really enjoy the subject of your niche that passion that comes with learning new things and developing the skills and wanting to become the best, just won't be there.

Even if it is something as simple as selling a product. Become the best and most knowledgeable at that product. Find reasons why people need it, research, etc.

Rob Whisonant

I stick with evergreen niches but drill way down into the sub niches. I check to make sure products are available to sell. Another factor I look at is... Does the sub niche have a problem that I can solve. Of course the lead magnet I will use will solve that problem.

Miguelito203

I'm just wondering how to find a niche to target? What will I be targeting at? What factors are influencing to finalize the niche research? I'm just a beginner and I ask simple questions, I'll be learning all these soon.

Thanks in advance.
I start with topics I'm already interested in -- like hobbies. They are good because you already know something about it, already own some products, and will be able to more easily connect with your audience when it comes to writing or creating content (i.e. video). There's a very good chance you already have interest in a hobby that's part of a profitable niche. After that, I use something like the free Google keyword planner tool (free research tool) to see how big a niche is (how much traffic it gets on a monthly basis). Then, I check out the monthly traffic for targeted keywords I think I might want to get ranked for.

Joey

tunescool

pick a keyword thats only around 1000 hits a month and doesnt have alot of search results when you go to google, 30 million results, dont use that keyword, you wont compete

doesnt matter if you know anything about the subject, you can rank with 3 or 4 optimized articles, research the subject or pay for articles, rewrite other articles yourself

you can have 3 or 4 simple blogs, or just one, get some good affiliates and/or a store

think against the norm

keyword - doofus brain - 173,000 search results

pick anything, they are easier to rank and nobody is looking for them that much, its your market. youre here to make money and not get your jollys off writing articles on blogs that people, be realistic, are never gonna see in ten years on a google search

its like going to school, do the keyword research about something thats almost bizarre and noones writing about

you have to do your homework and learn about something thats foreign to you, put the time in and you can rank with just a few articles

noone is gonna see what you are interested in

Reactions: 404

hynds

First you should choose the markets or niches that you're very strong in. Then use some tools to research the trend such as Google Trend, Twitter trend,...pick up your master and main keywords to research again with Google planner in order to find search volume, find competitors and find some keyword ideas. Finally, you choose for your own keyword group.
When you have keywords, build the website, content, social base on those keywords and try to get ranking, traffic as much possible and earn revenue :)
I hope this help.

Rockk

choose a keyword thats just around 1000 strikes a month and will not have alot of search engine results when you go to google, 35 million results, never use that key phrase, you wont contend

doesnt matter in case you know anything about the topic, you can rank with 3 or 4 optimized content articles, research the subject or perhaps pay for articles, spin other articles your self

you can have 3 or 4 basic blogs, or just 1, get some good affiliate marketers and/or a store

believe against the norm

key word - doofus mind - 173, 500 search results

pick anything at all, they are easier to get ranking and nobody is looking for all of them that much, its the market. youre right here to make money without getting your jollys away writing articles on sites that people, be realistic, will never be gonna see in ten years on a search

its like likely to school, do the key phrase research about some thing thats almost strange and noones talking about

you have to do your research and learn about anything thats foreign for you, put the time in and you may rank with just a couple of articles.

aegisinfosys

Start with keywords. Find out your business related keywords with google keyword planner tool and pick high search volume keywords. You can take some ideas from competitors site as well. During keyword research take your targeted location so you can get proper search volume for your business.

On the basis of keywords, make Title & Description. You can also add keywords in the content and URL as well. Make sure your Title, Description & Content should be unique from the other sites. If you have copied content or description from other site so, google will consider it duplicate and penalized your website.

And after that you can do blogging, social circulation and link building for best ranking.

freehdwalls

Initially you should choose the marketplaces or niches really are very strong in. Therefore use some tools to analyze the trend such as Yahoo Trend, Twitter style,... pick up your reign over and main keywords to research again with Google planner to find search volume, get competitors and find a few keyword ideas. Finally, you choose for your own key word group.
When you have keywords, build the website, content material, social base upon those keywords trying to get ranking, visitors as much possible and earn revenue

We stick with evergreen niche categories but drill approach down into the submission niches. I verify to make sure products can be found to sell. Another element I look at is without question... Does the sub topic have a problem that I can easily solve. Of course the lead magnet Let me use will resolve that problem.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.