WTS PaidTasks - GPT System

Hyuga

I'm happy introduce to you PaidTasks, a new system which let you create your own Get Paid To website. Using this system, you can start earning money by selling advertising, youtube views or by providing offers to complete for your users, at the moment this being a niche with much potential and doesn't require too much investments or time.

More details here: [URLnf="http://buy.paidtasks.net"]Buy.PaidTasks.net[/URLnf]

Hyuga

Hello,

Script was updated and some new features like "HorseRace Gambling" are now included in the script. Enjoy :)

Hyuga

Hello,

We have for sale 5 Reseller Licenses for our Best Seller product, we're talking about [URLnf="http://buy.paidtasks.net"]PaidTasks - GPT System[/URLnf]

What does this license include?
You will receive a full unencoded version of the script, with free support and updates for one year. With this license you will be able to resell our products UNLIMITED times with your own price, in your own terms. You can customise it however you wish. License will be valid for 1 year from the moment you purchase it and there are no other costs, is just one-time payment (can be renewed after an year).

How much does it costs?
You can grab your reseller license today for just $699 (discounted from $1099).

How fast do I recover my investments?
Well, that's up to you. If you already have a customer base, or you're good on promoting products, you can get your investment back in 1-2 weeks then you can get on profit. By example we sell a standard license for $99. if you do it for the same price, you get on profit starting with the 8th sale. All further sales, are pure profit.

Why only 5 licenses?
If there are too many sellers, will be bad for all of us. We keep a limited number of resellers, to keep income bigger for all of us. So we're selling them as "first comes, first server", if you want to grab your copy, hurry up.

How do I purchase a license?
That's easy, just let us know you want to grab a license, we will provide you a PayPal email address where you can send the payment then you will receive your product. Very easy, after that you can start selling it.

How that sounds for you? This is your chance to start your own bussiness today, with our ready made product.

Best Regards,
MN Team

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.