Looking for high RAM linux VPS

Jared Smith

I am looking for high ram linux VPS with affordable price. I saw web hosting offers section on this forum but I could not go with any VPS packages because my budget is limit

are there any VPS offering 4GB of RAM with price start from $7 or $10 ?

ElixantTechnology

It's possible to find a VPS with 4GB of ram for only $7, sure, but will you actually have access to the full 4GB? Will your VPS perform as it should? Probably not, at all, whatsoever. You get what you pay for. The average going rate for 1GB of RAM is $10 in the VPS world, as high as $20/GB in the Cloud world. You may be able to find one that cheap, however, I wouldn't recommend it for any mission critical data... Maybe only as a private development server.

Noddy

OPEN VPS is for your budget or if you want to know what you pay for, use KVM VPS.

Low budget, but you need to know, where your visitors ic coming from. And then , you can find many different vps companies.

Jared Smith

It's possible to find a VPS with 4GB of ram for only $7, sure, but will you actually have access to the full 4GB? Will your VPS perform as it should? Probably not, at all, whatsoever. You get what you pay for. The average going rate for 1GB of RAM is $10 in the VPS world, as high as $20/GB in the Cloud world. You may be able to find one that cheap, however, I wouldn't recommend it for any mission critical data... Maybe only as a private development server.
So it is standard price for a VPS 1GB?

As you suggested I can get low quality service if I go with cheap VPS? I think there are still some VPS company offering good price and good specs.

OPEN VPS is for your budget or if you want to know what you pay for, use KVM VPS.

Low budget, but you need to know, where your visitors is coming from. And then , you can find many different vps companies.
I thought about OPEN VPS but some said that it's not good and not for what I will pay for.

Where will you be using it for? Your budget is quite low. Is it a critical infrastructure you are using it for?
I can change my budget around $20 to $30 monthly but would increase my RAM to 8 GB. Do you recommend some offers with this amount?

SenseiSteve

All I can say is good luck finding a VPS provider that will give you 8GB of RAM for $20 to $30. Please come back and review them after a few months.

JonaHost

Yes, you are able to find a VPS within that budget, but as everyone stated "you get what you pay for" Most vps companies that offers extremely cheap vps are overloading the servers and sometimes you end up is a situation worst that shared hosting.

Your best option is to raise your budget and get a VPS with a realistic price...If your website is making money then buy good hosting...simple...

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads