Yahoo hosting ?

ElixantTechnology

You better think twice before going with Yahoo for your hosting needs. The service is horrible, the support is nonexistant and it's pretty much guaranteed your site will break.

basicblogtalk

Hi WS members,
Did anyone use hosting of Yahoo please leave some advices ?
I am considering to buy yahoo hosting...

Yahoo small business hosting is definately not recommended they lack majority of good feature which other host have the problem is that it's their secondary business so they doesn't have much focus toward it and customer service doesn't answer your ticket.
The answer is no, I would not recommend Yahoo because it is multi business thus they are not so focus on hosting service. Also, I would recommend to choose some specific hosting for business such Hostgator, Ipage, or So on. Moreover, I think that priya_soren said you the best answer for this

Reactions: hoangvu

ElixantTechnology

ElixantTechnology
While I agree with you, I should mention that you have stated two hosts on the do not buy list.
I would highly recommend that you choose ANY host that is NOT on this list:

[URLnf=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endurance_International_Group]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endurance_International_Group[/URLnf]

Jovani

Jovani
Instead of choosing a shared hosting from hostgator or ipage, I suggest you try a VPS for your website, the same price but more stronger and good features. I left hostgator and bluehost and go with some VPS, feeling great now :cool2:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads