Amazon Link Cloaker & Best Free Theme

Miguelito203

Hey, guys. I've got a couple of quick questions. 1. I'm really indecisive when it comes to picking out themes for my sites. I'm in the middle of creating a site that's going to mostly be promoting stuff from the film/tv industry? What's a good free theme you might recommend? 2. Can you use the "Pretty Link" Wordpress plugin to cloak Amazon links without messing them up, or would you recommend something else?

Thanks,
Joey

CyberAlchemist

Hey, guys. I've got a couple of quick questions. 1. I'm really indecisive when it comes to picking out themes for my sites. I'm in the middle of creating a site that's going to mostly be promoting stuff from the film/tv industry? What's a good free theme you might recommend? 2. Can you use the "Pretty Link" Wordpress plugin to cloak Amazon links without messing them up, or would you recommend something else?

Thanks,
Joey
For type of theme you are wanting to choose to start a site about film/tv industry then I would you start with a video theme on some theme marketplaces out there. I have seen some that look beautiful to create a site as required.

You can use the "Pretty Link" Wordpress plugin or if you know about coding. You can create custom link for your links on your WP sites ( Putting redirect codes into your httaccess file). I can not show you codes because I don't know what exact things you will want to create for your links.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.