Need your reviews for changes in my hosting website

edisonvpb

Hello guys,
we are going to make a big shift in my hosting website to improve viewers' experience.Please give your comment after view my website: vpb.com

Thank you ahead.

Last edited:

vishwa

I like your website design. It looks very good and elegant. I really like the way to manage it. Wish you good luck with your website.

Mike001

Edison,

Nice looking site but there are a few things that I would tweak.

Slow down the carousel timer. The images are going to quickly for the user to read through the features. This should be an easy tweak the the JavaScript timer on the carousel.

The CPU slide out menu is way too big and way to busy. There is way too much information on that menu. The menu may look impressive to a novice but the amount of information is overwhelming and many users will be turned off by that information that way it is displayed. There should be a better way to break that down into categories for your tech users and make it easier for them to find what they are looking for. I would recommend a hierarchical menu, where it is a staged pop out based on a selection from the previous stage.

Same thing pertains to the hard disk menu and the bandwidth menu. I know it is good information and many of your technical users will want to see that information but there has to be a better way to display it. Maybe you want to try a building block approach to setting up the hosting.

Other than that I like the site. Good looking site, very responsive and fast.

edisonvpb

I like your website design. It looks very good and elegant. I really like the way to manage it. Wish you good luck with your website.
Thank you,dude

Edison,

Nice looking site but there are a few things that I would tweak.

Slow down the carousel timer. The images are going to quickly for the user to read through the features. This should be an easy tweak the the JavaScript timer on the carousel.

The CPU slide out menu is way too big and way to busy. There is way too much information on that menu. The menu may look impressive to a novice but the amount of information is overwhelming and many users will be turned off by that information that way it is displayed. There should be a better way to break that down into categories for your tech users and make it easier for them to find what they are looking for. I would recommend a hierarchical menu, where it is a staged pop out based on a selection from the previous stage.

Same thing pertains to the hard disk menu and the bandwidth menu. I know it is good information and many of your technical users will want to see that information but there has to be a better way to display it. Maybe you want to try a building block approach to setting up the hosting.

Other than that I like the site. Good looking site, very responsive and fast.
Thank you very much

arindamb

Site looks good but seem having too many things going on your vertical menu on your site.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.