What issues of payment is this when my client paid for us?

edisonvpb

Hello,
The pic is showing the issues my client met.He spent balance in paypal,not e-check to buy our items.If you have any approaches to fix the problem,please let me know it.
QQ截图20160616153447.png

Thank you

Mike001

I am not certain what you are trying to point out here. I have seen many payments like this over the years and normally they clear in a couple of days.

With PayPal, when I see this it normally means that the payment was made thought an unverified checking account and until PayPal receives he funds from the account the are recommending that you do not ship the item or release the download. This is for your protection in the event that the funds are not available.

This invoice the best I can tell does not show an available balance with PayPal. You would not be able to see if the purchaser had an available balance with PayPal or the amount in that balance. For security reasons they do not give the vendors that information. So if he is telling you that he has a balance, my guess is he is mistaking. If there was a positive balance in his account they would have released the funds immediately.

Wait until you get a clearance from PayPal to release the item.

MaxiPads889

The best thing you can do is wait, although get away from PayPal they will freeze your funds eventually :s I've been stung too much!

arindamb

Mean that you need to accept his payment to finish the payment.

I got some cases like this in my Paypal account.

whland

Pending payments can happen if the customer paid with a bank account through paypal.

It takes time for funds to clear.

I've had a few of them before when I was running my web hosting business. They cleared within a few days.

rbmm

This is certainly not uncommon. When I used to sell on Ebay, I would
get these notifications on occasion. These usually happen because PayPal
gets some kind of "Red Flag" that there may be a problem either with an
account, or credit, or whatever. I don't always agree with PayPal's policies,
but in this case, as mentioned, they do this for your protection.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.