Why Ads aren't showing Up for the Broad Match Modifier Keyword? - Help Required

accidentalseo

Hi there,
I would really appreciate any solid conclusions for the below mentioned scenario:
We are running Ads campaigns on various aspects like keyword match type & location targeted.
We having a broad match modifier keyword  WordPress development company +California location targeting only in California.
Our AdWords interface shows for the above Broad match modifier keyword there is NO impression.
Since the keyword is having very low impression, the Max first page cpc is just $2 and our Max Cpc for the keyword is $6. With this logic our Ads should appear in the California when we searched the term  WordPress Development Company California googled in California location. But our ads werent appearing.
But other companies Ads are appearing for the same search term WordPress Development Company California. I didnt understand why our ads arent appearing in the first page.
May be the quality score could be one reason or may be the bids?
OR may the competitors have other keyword variations such as phrase match “WordPress Development Company” and have a higher bids?
Some please provide any conclusion.
Thanks in Advance.

assignmenthelp

Hi there,
I would really appreciate any solid conclusions for the below mentioned scenario:
We are running Ads campaigns on various aspects like keyword match type & location targeted.
We having a broad match modifier keyword  WordPress development company +California location targeting only in California.
Our AdWords interface shows for the above Broad match modifier keyword there is NO impression.
Since the keyword is having very low impression, the Max first page cpc is just $2 and our Max Cpc for the keyword is $6. With this logic our Ads should appear in the California when we searched the term  WordPress Development Company California googled in California location. But our ads werent appearing.
But other companies Ads are appearing for the same search term WordPress Development Company California. I didnt understand why our ads arent appearing in the first page.
May be the quality score could be one reason or may be the bids?
OR may the competitors have other keyword variations such as phrase match “WordPress Development Company” and have a higher bids?
Some please provide any conclusion.
Thanks in Advance.
Hi,

One of the very secret and a successfully tested way that you should go for "one one formula", means each keyword having each ad copy. So, my suggestion is to put exact match keyword with perfect kwd +ad copy + landing page.

Hope you will get result.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.