"No return tags " - webmaster tools - International targeting

Sam.c

I am recently having an increased number of "hreflang no return tags" error on the Google webmaster console and I cannot figure ou what I am missing.

My site, www.example.com, is a SAP (AngularJS) and it can be accessed in different languages as www.example.com/#!/xx, where xx is one of the following options: it, ro, ru, pt, en, es.

For each language, I set the following hreflang urls and set the x-default url to en:

<link view-head rel="alternate" hreflang="x-default" href="{{domain_absolute}}#!/en/--about-us" />
<link view-head rel="alternate" hreflang="es" href="{{domain_absolute}}#!/es/--about-us" />
<link view-head rel="alternate" hreflang="pt" href="{{domain_absolute}}#!/pt/--about-us" />
<link view-head rel="alternate" hreflang="ro" href="{{domain_absolute}}#!/ro/--about-us" />
<link view-head rel="alternate" hreflang="ru" href="{{domain_absolute}}#!/ru/--about-us" />
<link view-head rel="alternate" hreflang="en" href="{{domain_absolute}}#!/en/--about-us" />
<link view-head rel="alternate" hreflang="it" href="{{domain_absolute}}#!/it/--about-us" />
<link view-head rel="alternate" hreflang="fr" href="{{domain_absolute}}#!/fr/--about-us" />

And the errors I get from Google are the following:

Original URL : #!/en/some-document
Alternate URLs: http://www.example.com/?_escaped_fragment_=/en and http://www.example.com/?_escaped_fragment_=/en/some-document - no return tags

I get the same errors for all of the supported languages.

What am I doing wrong? Is this has something to do with googlebot trying to access the pages with ?_escaped_fragment_= ?

Should the canonical url have the same structure as the alternate url?

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.