How can you withdraw $$$ for non US Paypal account?

getlinkz

Is there a way or payment processing service that let's you withdraw in dollars from paypal if you are a non US paypal account holder?

Paypal's exchange rate sucks and I am losing a lot from their rate.

Is there a way that I can transfer from paypal to your country's dollar account in the bank?

samimnoorzaitgc

Link your PayPal account to your credit card, then withdraw. Money goes to your bank account associated with the credit card.

SY Abuzar

Unfortunately, there is not any way to withdraw a US dollar if your a non-us PayPal holder. You must pay currency exchange fee and tax also that obviously sucks here in india too.

Dopani

Link your PayPal account to your credit card, then withdraw. Money goes to your bank account associated with the credit card.
Unfortunately, there is not any way to withdraw a US dollar if your a non-us PayPal holder. You must pay currency exchange fee and tax also that obviously sucks here in india too.
What is a non-us PayPal holder? As samimnoorzaitgc answered, if you integrate your paypal with your credit card then you can withdraw money to your country without any issues.

hynds

The problem is that the exchange rate is too low, so the OP loose much of money.

You can try Payoneer in stead of Paypal, their rate is much higher than Paypal and you can withdraw directly to your bank account or at ATM.

squeeze

Link your debit or credit card in paypal then add your local bank it's 100% working

argel241

Am I also having a hard time withdrawing my funds from PayPal?It says to open a bank account in the US every time I tried to withdraw it from my account.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.