Hentry errors - how will it effect on SEO rankings?

assignmenthelp

Hello Members,

Recently, got some hentry errors in some webpages at Google Search Console.

Is it affect on SEO rank of a website?

RebeccaDooley

I have clear the concept on about the "Hentry Errors" which will effect on SEO ranking or not? The only "hentry" thing that designed for the theme which has a css class for posts, outputted by WordPress via post_class() (and I can't change it, it's included in all the themes that follow basic WP coding guidelines).

The hentry errors will really affects and help for the SEO ranking if you added the data snippets to each and every page that gives a listing of the posts.

Unknown

Don't quote me on this but as far as I know, the hentry errors shouldn't affect your actual ranking. However, I recommend that you do fix them because search engines will have an easier time understanding your content and finding you.

If you want, you can disable the hentry in your WordPress site but that just disables Google from showing the errors... if you truly want to get rid of the errors you have to edit certain files depending on where the errors are coming from. So first you will need to locate them then fix it through editing. If you require further help, let me know :)

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
SIG
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.