Naked link or Anchor text?

Gonzalus

Hi guys,
Recently I have onething that keep bothering me: some people told me to use backlinks in a
certain percentage with EMAT link is the highest one, while another told me to use mostly naked link .
As far as I see, EMAT link help you rank your keyword faster and most of the time look more natural too. So for a short time, EMAT is better ? What if I wanna go for a long run, should I use EMAT first to get a high rank in Google search and than change back to naked link ?

elcidofaguy

I would go with what is most natural within the context of your content i.e. which one make the most sense. In most cases you'll find its keywords unless its a call to action. Personally I would not worry about it unless you are using tools to auto-create backlinks through spun content. At the end of the day its the quality of the link which matters most i.e. from a site which G trusts and ranks well on the SERPs. Hope that helps!

UVM

If all of your links have anchor text that seems too perfect and Google may actual penalize you this is because in a natural setting no website is going to have a perfect anchor text. I normally go with a 30% Anchor and 70% naked strategy that seems to have worked for me and my clients.

PS if you need quality links and guest posts about your website please PM me.

Good luck

Rockk

I will go with what is most basic within the context of the content i. at the. which one make the most perception. In most cases you'll find their keywords unless it is a call to action. Really I would not stress about it unless you are utilizing tools to auto-create backlinks through unique content. At the end of the day the quality of the link which usually matters most my spouse and i. e. from a website which G consortium and ranks well around the SERPs. Hope in order to!

freehdwalls

If perhaps all of your links include anchor text that appears too perfect and Google may real penalize you due to the fact in a natural setting up no website would have a perfect text. I normally match up with a 30% Core and 70% undressed strategy that has worked for me and my clients.

SEOPub

70% naked url links? That is honestly one of the dumbest things I have heard people doing who are trying to rank pages. You want to give Google as many signals as you can about what your page is about. Anchor text in links is one of the best ways to do that. Why in the world would you waste so many links using just naked urls?

There are plenty of directories out there that only allow naked url links. Use those for your naked url links if you are foolish enough to believe you need them.

Gonzalus

Lately, the only reason I want to use many naked link on purpose, is that I have to do something unnatural and want to make it look natural :/.
I just figured out that if a new site have too much link too fast, it's rank won't go up but stay at a "suspicious area" instead (especially when I focus on dofollow link). And if I use too many naked link, it'll obviously look like I'm trying to spam my link (cause they all look the same now: abc.com here abc.com there).
Tks you guy for give out your opinion. I'm still learing and really need advice :D. (I'm working on product launch single site, which doesn't need to stay for too long, so a bit tricky, gray hat SEO strategis is ok too)

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
Anchor text is more better but in the case you know which you are doing with it. :)
Naked link is used for some case and it looks more natural than anchor text but this will not help more on keyword rankings.

Morda

For a new site, I recommend you to use 50/50 and for the trusted site personally, I use 80% anchored links and 20% are naked

lauratorgerson

Hello

I'd go with that which is most natural within the context of your content i.e. which make the most sense. In most cases, you'll find its keywords unless its a call to actions. Personally I would not Be Concerned about it unless You're using tools to auto-create traffic via spun content

Giang Dang

Well, I think you should mix both naked links and anchor text in your link system. For example if you plan to build 100 links, it should be 30% with different anchor texts and 70% with naked links. By this way Google would see your link building as natural link sharing.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.