Persiscope vs. Instagram

PatrickT

Share your pros cons. I personally can't see any sense in Periscope.

imnathanjames

im with you on that one. Never got in to it.
It seems to have died off pretty quickly too. Everyone has now jumped on the snapchat bandwagon.

I think Instagram is awesome tho. For a business and personal use. Very easy to use. Ads tie in with my facebook ad account. It's one of my go to social media accounts.

alexanderzx360

Periscope is somehow very popular in my country since politicians use it almost everyday for streaming their announcements.

I guess you're comparing Periscope to the Instagram streaming service which people have now started using more and more. For me Instragram is the best one because its very easy to start it, you can do it with your phone with just one click and share it instantly on any other social media websites. Also all your followers will get a notification that you started streaming, so it will probably get more traffic than any other streaming app

Cheers!

aretteprieve

Periscope is best for events. You might get a lot of following there, if you live in an interesting city.
Instagram is about photos. If you're a photographer or you have a business that can be promoted by pictures use it

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.