How to increase the google index for new website ?

alexraymonds

Hi everyone,

My website is still new but when i check the index is very less. How to increase the google index for new website ?

Thanks all

Samm

Alex, if you mean "how do you get more pages of my site to show up in Google search?", my answer is specifically for you.

1. Are you experienced in doing keyword research?
If so, you should use low competition keywords within articles on your site. This will quickly be picked up by Google and your site will be indexed. Do not overstuff keywords, use once in the title, naturally. This works well for our own sites.

2. Site map
If you have about 15 pages or even 30, your site should have a site map. To get one on Wordpress install [URLnf="https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-wp-sitemap/"]this plugin[/URLnf] and copy the "sitemap.xml" address it gives you into Google Webmaster tools. Now Google will make sure to index your pages.
PS: Google does this anyway, but adding a site map to GWT may help and is usually advised.

After doing 1 or 2, you should see more of your pages eventually get indexed. Google Webmaster Tools actually reports when your pages get indexed. I believe indexing occurs for different reasons: sometimes because there is a lot of new content on your site being added, sometimes because the content is well structured (media, header tags, high quality writing, cited sources, good spelling, etc) and sometimes because there is linking activity from sites that are well linked up on the internet. These are my suppositions.

alexraymonds

your explain is very clearly to understand, i think i will continue to learn more seo

samimnoorzaitgc

It will go well in just a matter of time. Your website starts to live once it is established.

Harry P

Hi everyone,

My website is still new but when i check the index is very less. How to increase the google index for new website ?

Thanks all
Have you got more quality backlinks and submitted sitemap.xml for your site in Google webmaster tool?

If no, you could need to improve these points to help your site index fast in Google or other search engines.

aegisinfosys

If you have new site and you want crawl or index the pages fast so you can create sitemap.xml. In sitemap.xml you can add all the pages. And add in the google webmaster.

Remember that there are two types of sitemap.

1. sitemap.xml - This sitemap is for google to index the list of pages.

2. sitemap.html - This is for user. In this page you can add all the category pages and subcategory pages in hierarchy. So user can see all the categories and subcategories in one location.

If you want to crawl or index 1 or 2 pages fast so google webmaster provides one option fetch as google which helps to index fast.

Gonzalus

I have another question related: My site got indexed, but I change some part of it yesterday, and I have to wait until just now to see Google change the cached file. So I look at the sitemap.xml again and figure out that it will take 1 days to index my homepage. This is ok, but at another round, the sitemap say it takes me 1 week to index some page.
Now that is quite inconvenient. Is there a way to change that ?

freehdwalls

In case you have new site and also you want crawl or perhaps index the internet pages fast so you can generate sitemap. xml. In sitemap. xml you can include all the pages. Through adding in the google web master.

Remember there sitemap.

sitemap. xml -- This sitemap is perfect for google to index the list of webpages.

sweetsdailyupdates

For the fast crawling you can take help of the google webmaster. Google webmaster provides fetch as google option for the fast crawling.

First create a sitemap.xml for your site. Sitemap.xml includes all the pages of your website so whenever google crawl your sitemap.xml google finds all the pages and index them.

If you have created only 1-2 new pages and if you want to crawl them fast so you can add them in fetch as google option in google webmaster.

Jackleo7878

If your website is ready then create a XML Sitemap (List of Links) then submit XML sitemap in control panel account then verify it is live or not. Also you can use WP plugin. After submitted sitemap spider will be appear on your web pages link.

HTH!

Aby

These are the seven steps you should ensure to index your website on Google:
  1. Step 1: Is my site indexed already?
  2. Step 2: Install and set up Google Analytics & Search Console.
  3. Step 3: Create a content marketing strategy.
  4. Step 4: Start blogging.
  5. Step 5: Use internal links on your website.
  6. Step 6: Promote social sharing of your content.
  7. Step 7: Add a sitemap plugin to get Google to index your site.

• Love
Reactions: Greesh

Greesh

Greesh
Thanks for the step by step process. I have missed steps 1 and 2, I already started blogging. Would that be okay?

I am still new in this area :D Thanks for the guide.

Jennifer_9899

You can index your web pages easily by given tricks.
first, create an account on google search console and fetch your web page on it manually, so many videos are available on youtube, with their reference you can easily create an account google search console. second is to create a sitemap of your website. so that if crawlers come on your site they can fetch all the non-index pages to index.

seoconsultant

The quickest way to index safely any page is to get social signals to those pages, build some links for each target page.

Once you have backlinks pointing your target pages just index them slowly with third party indexator.

Hope it helps

stephenandpaul

These are the steps to increasing the Google index-
  1. Track Crawl Status with Google Search Console.
  2. Create Mobile-Friendly Webpages.
  3. Update Content Regularly.
  4. Submit a Sitemap to Each Search Engine.
  5. Optimize Your Interlinking Scheme.
  6. Deep Link to Isolated Webpages.
  7. Minify On-Page Resources & Increase Load Times.
  8. Fix Pages with Noindex Tags.

Reactions: SitePro

SitePro

SitePro
I would change the order, a bit, but that is a solid set of tips.
Also,
  • Make sure every page has a title and description that is relevant for that particular page and summarizes it.
  • Every image, photo, animation and video should have an alt tag that faithfully describes using as many keywords as possible that are relevant to that very page, without becoming a laundry list of keywords (written for humans to read).
  • Google cares about whether or not your website loads fast, so use an ultrafast host with a NOC (Network Operations Center, aka Data Center) on the continent of your website language (the more local to your physical location the better).
  • Use free PR (Public Relations) outlets and resources to inform the world of your website or any newsworthy announcements as they happen.
  • Don't just keep the site updated, build a catalog of superior content that people (no bots) will want to read, see, listen to, share, link to, and you will really impress the search engines.
  • There are a number of good places to announce your website (such as directories and search engines). There are also a number of bad places to leave your website link that are considered spammy or 'link farms' (and many of these are web directories and search engines, too). So be careful about the reputation of the websites where you leave your promotional listing. The best is to notify the big guys and then concentrate on the niche websites, directories and search engines in your field. For example, you are selling widget accessories for students at bargain prices, so you tell all the websites, blogs, niche directories and niche (meta) search engines that cater specifically to widgets, or to students, covering your prospective customer base.
  • When you use a lot of meta search engines and directories, you will want to have a list of relevant (for each particular page) keywords in a keywords meta tag, but Google ignores that tag, and Bing uses or mirrors Google, so no large search facility uses that meta tag anymore. Using it will push your content down the page, and so it becomes less relevant unless you use a lot of meta search/directory sites.

Last edited:

ClaudiaBrunson

Hello

With that being said, you can use these tactics to improve your site's indexation rate.
  1. Use Fetch As Google.
  2. Use internal links.
  3. Block low-quality pages from Google's index.
  4. Include the page in your sitemap.
  5. Share the page on Twitter.
  6. Share the page on high traffic sites.
  7. Secure external links to the page.
  8. “Ping” your website.

RenderedElite

Make sure your sitemap is optimized, and post new content often. Every time you post a new article, copy the link and manually submit the link to Google Search Console. Go to URL Inspection, submit the URL, then click "Test Live URL" and then it will give you the option to Request Indexing.

Also, within each article you post, try to publish a do-follow natural link to a website of high authority, as well as an internal link to one of your other articles/pages.

John-S

1. Create a Sitemap.
  2. Submit your sitemap to Google Search Console.
  3. Create a robots. txt.
  4. Create internal links.
  5. Earn inbound links.
  6. Encourage social sharing.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.