Blackhat SEO matter for the rank of website?

hoangvu

First off, what SEO techniques you think they are black hat SEO so everyone can estimate how they can affect to SEO rankings of a website.

Some can consider as gray or white hat SEO if you don't show them obviously.

hoabantrang

Someone tell me google always ban the website use blackhat SEO techniques in several days. So why people are still use blackhat SEO for their website ?

billwade79

Yes it does. But certainly it's have a risk too. If Google "see" what you did your site can easily disappear on search engine.

jaribhai

There is a risk involved in black hat techniques but I've also seen many entrepreneurs using black hat techniques in a white hat fashion and yet appearing in rankings. What do you actually want to do ?

Rockk

Somebody tell me search engines like google always exclude the website employ blackhat SEO techniques in different days. Why people are even now use blackhat SEO for website?

hikmat_tony

sometimes it matters but not for long time. it is much risky than virtual result.

vishwa

Black Hat SEO techniques are old days game. Now they have no value. You will easily get caught by Google if you are doing black hat techniques.

vaughn

As the name suggests, Black hat techniques are unethical practices for increasing rankings. Such techniques are a short term subterfuges to gain higher web visibility but cannot stand the test of google algorithm.

elcidofaguy

For me the discussion on blackhat vs. whitehat is somewhat outdated... It should be what is ethical and not... The simple fact is that just about every keyword ranking on the SERPs on the top 3 positions for given websites show a level of manipulation or certainly indications when examining backlinks. If you are trying to improve your rankings through manually creating backlinks then already you've gone beyond the pale and into "grey" territory..

Chancer

If you are trying to improve your rankings through manually creating backlinks then already you've gone beyond the pale and into "grey" territory..
Ok... How does one obtain high rankings then in a purely ''white-hat'' way?

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Its not easy at all... Most whom follow G's guidelines soon discover that it does nothing given the vast numbers of others whom are getting away with manipulating the rankings.... If you spend a few hours just researching the SERPs you'll soon come to the conclusion that G is in trouble.... The SERPs are a mess. If you really want to go 100% whitehat then I would focus on writing amazing content, using social media outreach and overtime build a following through providing genuine value.... It takes guts and a tremendous amount of courage to do that. I recommend that you read up about "Epic Content Marketing" for starters...

Chancer

Ok, so you propose some kind of a ''social media blog'' to create a following and from there divert your readers to your websites.
Can one really create a large enough audience through social media without grayish methods? And is adding your own links to social media pages not already considered as gray-ish?

Sorry, i'm not trying to argue, i'm just trying to figure out where the lines are.
To be honest ''gray'' is fine with me as the ''pure white'' would take an eternity, so i might as well start buying lotto tickets ;)

I actually have that book, but didn't get around to reading it yet.

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Hahaha - grey has always been fine for me too! All that I am saying is that you need to broadcast to audiences outside of your website... So why not use social as well as other means such as video i.e. youtube as well as other methods such as guest article writing in order to get traffic which in turn can build a following as well as important backlinks. At the end of the day G's core algo is based on backlinks - the trick is getting the right ones ;-) For me G's guidelines is a load of rubbish.... Its disproven by the fact that almost every top 3 positon is manipulated.... All that I can say is take an ethical approach if that makes sense i.e. don't con, hurt, mislead anyone etc...

sweetsdailyupdates

Blackhat SEO techniques are very old techniques and you can't use it permanently. You can get some benefits in ranking by using this kind of techniques. But it will help you for some short periods of time and then google will penalize your site and it will definitely effect your ranking as well.

So don't use this kind of techniques to improve your ranking or to increase traffic.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.