Automation tool to post on groups/pages

bobrock4

I'd need an automation tool able to:

1) to find some facebook groups/pages related to specific keywords
2) to subscribe a single profile to those groups/pages
3) to post in those groups/pages

I'm making with steps in a manual way but I think there could be some specific tools.

MassPlanner is a good tool to do some of these steps, but it lacks in speed and interface. Cronpost, even if from its site you may think it is the right tool, is not able to post on groups/pages in which you are not the administrator.

I'm not looking to a tool as HootSuite. I'm looking for a tool for digital PR to sprout some content on social niches.

I would also like to automate even one of above points.

Thanks, bye

binelus

I'd need an automation tool able to:

1) to find some facebook groups/pages related to specific keywords
2) to subscribe a single profile to those groups/pages
3) to post in those groups/pages

I'm making with steps in a manual way but I think there could be some specific tools.

MassPlanner is a good tool to do some of these steps, but it lacks in speed and interface. Cronpost, even if from its site you may think it is the right tool, is not able to post on groups/pages in which you are not the administrator.

I'm not looking to a tool as HootSuite. I'm looking for a tool for digital PR to sprout some content on social niches.

I would also like to automate even one of above points.

Thanks, bye
I have yet to come across something like that... Will sub to this post in case someone has such tool in use.

ulterios

I would take a look at codecanyon.net. They have lots of social media automation scripts that you can find that do all kinds of different things, especially for Facebook.

If there is one that will fit your needs, chances are it's there.

Good Luck. ;)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views