What do you prefer, an Ebook or A Printed Book?

Sean78Black

Personally I like to read everything on a printed book because it is easy on eyes and keep me stay longer on a book. But sometimes I like to read ebooks which help me copy or paste some important notes on it without writing on a paper like a printed book. I think ebooks are very popular nowadays on the internet but you can forget to read a printed book because they are more accessible from anywhere easily.

In your point of view, what do you prefer, an Ebook or A Printed Book? any comments?

Rob Whisonant

I prefer the convenience of an ebook (actually Kindle). I can carry hundreds of books with me and read them at anytime. But, if I am relaxing in the recliner, a paper book is preferred.

Ron Killian

I go back and forth, but usually read most material on my tablet, because I can put so many ebooks on it. Plus I watch alot of video's so it's useful for that as well.

The other thing, most of what I read can't be found as a printed book anyways. :)

I use to print out ebooks, but that seemed to be such a waste of paper. And now I have ton's of printed material sitting around. Most will probably end up getting trashed. Don't print them any more.

PTTed

I am still a fan of the old school printed book. I buy lots of them on Amazon mostly.

I have never been a fan of ebooks. I have tried reading them on larger screen smart phones and I have tried reading them on tablets and on regular desktop computers. I don't like any of those formats at all.

I would still much rather have a book in my hands where I can manually turn a page and wedge in a bookmark wherever I stop. And I can take the book with me anywhere without worrying about battery life or finding a plug or whether it is too bright to see the screen. I don't have to worry about the book being stolen if I set it down and walk away. I don't worry about dropping the book and ruining it. I don't worry about losing the book. I don't worry about the book at all really. It just does what it always has done and I love it for that.

Give me a regular old fashioned book. I don't care if it is hardcover or paperback - love them both.

Mark Z.

Personally I like to read everything on a printed book because it is easy on eyes and keep me stay longer on a book. But sometimes I like to read ebooks which help me copy or paste some important notes on it without writing on a paper like a printed book. I think ebooks are very popular nowadays on the internet but you can forget to read a printed book because they are more accessible from anywhere easily.

In your point of view, what do you prefer, an Ebook or A Printed Book? any comments?
I only use ebooks recent years without reading any printed ebooks.

Ebooks that including video training are always my favorite ones I feel I learn faster when I reading an ebook, you can use PC or even a smartphone to store hundreds of ebooks without spending more real space, it is an advantages of an ebook over a printed book.

hynds

For my personally, I prefer ebooks because I can carry hundreds of ebooks on my smartphone and I can read them everywhere, everytime. The main convenience is that the searching function when I read the ebooks, that is I can search directly and jump to the topic or the subject I tend to find. It's very useful :)

UVM

I personally hate ebooks so bad that when I was in university I actually couldn't even study from them. I love traditional hard cover books and are willing to pay the extra money.

jasondean

Actually I like printed books. But you know, I read ebooks in advance. Because they're more convenient. I am a young guy, and I have to move much. So ebooks is a plus. On the other side, I will read printed books in leisure time when I could lie in the bed :)
Last but not least, ebook is easier to share to others and much more cheaper than printed book.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views