Soft sales

Chancer

Hi

I am starting out with AM. I have read many things about it, but in the end i figured i just have to start and get going. I have probably made many rookie mistakes but one concerns me the most:
I figured i could just go the route of soft sale - just recommending products. But i am getting a feeling that it will be difficult to get into any AM programs due to that. So far i applied for 2 and was rejected on the grounds of not having enough applicable content.
I am mending this by adding more articles of course but i worry that not strictly advocating 1 exact product (but instead just mentioning my top 3 picks) will make it impossible for me to get into any AM programs.

Is there an elegant way around this?
(i am asking for the health and fitness supplements section)

Thank you for your time

Ron Killian

Soft selling could be many things. If your talking not selling very hard, you'll probably make less money. Course it depends on your reputation, authority, ect. For most people, they are not authorities, so they need to "push" a little more, sell a little more.

Frankly, my thought process for years has always been to get them to the sales page (your own or an affiliate program) as soon as possible. Let the sales page do the selling.

There is a fine line between selling and being pushy. Gotta find what works for you, what your comfortable with.

As for programs, I don't know who your submitting to, but Clickbank has a ton of health and fitness programs and there is no rejection. Least there did not use to be. Markethealth is another one that is easy to get into that has related products.

If you're not selling, you're not making money. :)

Miguelito203

This is tricky. Some programs are more strict than others, and they can reject you for just about anything. I mean, it doesn't just have to be about a lack of content. They may not like the language you are using, your site could look spammy or unprofessional and so on. Once you've gone through a legit training program that teaches you the basics, a lot of this comes down to trial and error and just getting more experience. When it comes to selling and affiliate marketing, your job is to pre-sell your visitors - compel them to want to go visit the sales page. If the vendor/merchant/product creator has done is or her job correctly, the sales page should do the rest.

Joey

Muzzamil

Hi

I am starting out with AM. I have read many things about it, but in the end i figured i just have to start and get going. I have probably made many rookie mistakes but one concerns me the most:
I figured i could just go the route of soft sale - just recommending products. But i am getting a feeling that it will be difficult to get into any AM programs due to that. So far i applied for 2 and was rejected on the grounds of not having enough applicable content.
I am mending this by adding more articles of course but i worry that not strictly advocating 1 exact product (but instead just mentioning my top 3 picks) will make it impossible for me to get into any AM programs.

Is there an elegant way around this?
(i am asking for the health and fitness supplements section)

Thank you for your time
You should try products reviews. Write articles or even better make review videos about your Affiliate products. These kind of methods have a very high conversion because when people are about to buy a product, they usually go to google and look for reviews and if they find one of your review, they will read the review and buy from your affiliate link. However review videos are much better. Good Luck!

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.