My Youtube video ranked 1st on Google, will I be able to rank it on Youtube search?

Tshepo

After a few weeks my Youtube video has gone to number one position in the Google results, but no evidence of it on the first position of Youtube, or first page etc.

How can I determine the competition in the SERP for Youtube?

And if It is possible to rank it in Youtube, what would I need to do, build backlinks or increase youtube views?

Please share your comments.

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
Youtube requires other factors to get rank high on it, not like Google, you need to do around 200 SEO factors, but Youtube you can tried to spread your videos into other networks to get it popular and high ranking onh Youtube search.

I heard that increase YT views and a good video title/description can help your video more.

freehdwalls

YT requires other factors to get rank high into it, not like Google, you have to do around 200 SEO factors, but Vimeo you can tried to apply your videos in to other networks to get it popular and high ranking onh Youtube search.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.