Google Rejects My Adsense Application

jaribhai

Hi all,
I have a blog with 114 posts, that means a blog with 114 articles and article length ranges from minimum 400 words to 3000 words each article. I receive almost 200 page views per day on average though sometimes the amount reaches to 300 but average daily page views count is 200 and most of them are from USA. Other largest traffic senders are India and Pakistan. I applied Adsense for two times but both of the times, I got rejected.
All articles are unique and site design and structure comply with Google Adsense terms.
What's the reason Google always reject my site as I always got the reason of insufficient content..
What do you suggest?

Maxwell

I receive almost 200 page views per day on average though sometimes the amount reaches to 300 but average daily page views count is 200 and most of them are from USA. Other largest traffic senders are India and Pakistan

What do you suggest?
200 page views per day? it is too less for applying to Google adsense, even when you get approved by Adsense with this amount of traffic then you will not earn more, or very less.

Also what things have Google adsense team mention in the email that reject your site? can you show more details? Or you didn't follow their guidelines

vishwa

First Of all Google Adsense have nothing to do with traffic of your site. All you have to do is write high quality content. By the way if you can share the url of your blog. So, we can take a look in to it and advise you some good suggestions.

samimnoorzaitgc

Hi all,
I have a blog with 114 posts, that means a blog with 114 articles and article length ranges from minimum 400 words to 3000 words each article. I receive almost 200 page views per day on average though sometimes the amount reaches to 300 but average daily page views count is 200 and most of them are from USA. Other largest traffic senders are India and Pakistan. I applied Adsense for two times but both of the times, I got rejected.
All articles are unique and site design and structure comply with Google Adsense terms.
What's the reason Google always reject my site as I always got the reason of insufficient content..
What do you suggest?
There are no traffic requirements for Google AdSense. All you need is to write quality content. As you can see it tells that you're content is insufficient. Be aware if you have duplicate/poor content it'll prevent you from getting approved by AdSense. In addition, it'll hurt your site's rankings.
Read AdSense program policies before resubmitting your application [URLnf="https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?hl=en"]here[/URLnf]

jaribhai

First Of all Google Adsense have nothing to do with traffic of your site. All you have to do is write high quality content. By the way if you can share the url of your blog. So, we can take a look in to it and advise you some good suggestions.
I think traffic matters though they don't announce it because I have seen many low quality content sites with high traffic serving Adsense ads.
Well blog's url is helpitx.com
You would see Ads from other advertisers but I placed those ads after getting rejected from Adsense.

Hi JariBhai. Glad you see a Pakistani in this forum as I am too a Pakistani. Adsense Approval in Pakistan is quite difficult nowadays. Even sites with according to the policies of Adsense are being rejected by them. As I am also a blogger and applied for adsense twice but the result was same as your. then I tried with another country ( UAE ) and in 48 hours I got the approval email from adsense team. so let me clarify that the problem isn't in your website or contect. The problem might be the country you are choosing.
Thanks for the info, how did you apply from UAE? Can you explain it a bit more?

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwa

They can hide that in their rules, let try to submit with sites with some traffic, you will see how it works. More my friend got the same problem whey they submit sites low traffic to Google adsense and they were rejected.

Low quality sites used to go with low traffic so it's easy to realize that. For sites with low traffic then they didn't want to have banner ad from their advertisers on them. Let think about that.
This really does not make any sense to me. Google is a renowned Brand and Company. When you check the Adsense Guidelines (https://support.google.com/adsense/?hl=en#topic=3373519) They clearly mentioned what they looking in their publishers website. Traffic has no relation to getting approved by Google. I personally get my Adsense approved with 20 post and had only 10 to 20 visitors. I strongly suggest you to read their program policy thoroughly to sort out your misconception. Hope that helps you.

I think traffic matters though they don't announce it because I have seen many low quality content sites with high traffic serving Adsense ads.
Well blog's url is helpitx.com
You would see Ads from other advertisers but I placed those ads after getting rejected from Adsense.

Ok, Thanks for your cooperation, Looking to your website I found that you are using blogger as your blogging platform. Better move to self hosted WordPress. Because your site navigation is not so good and you cannot make it perfect because blogger has some limitations. Hope that will help you.

jaribhai

jaribhai
Blogger does have some limitations but I've tried my best on the navigation of the blog. As someone suggests here, I belong from Pakistan, an Asian and developing country so it might be the reason that I've to struggle more for getting Adsense approval.

vishwa

vishwa
This is not the true at all. I am also From Asian Country. However I got my Adsense account approved. All you have to do is to follow their guidelines. By the way is your Domain name is 6 months old. Because publishers from Asian country have to wait for 6 months before applying for Adsense.

jaribhai

jaribhai
I also mentioned that I belong to Pakistan, Adsense has very strict criteria from the Publishers from Pakista, India and China. Well my domain is nearly two years old now and I just renewed it yesterday.

Chancer

I got AdSense approved with 0 traffic, so traffic is not an issue.
Place of origin however can be an issue - do read the AdSense policy carefully. As far as i see Pakistan is ''disabled'' from getting AdSense approval. Though a quick Google search offers some (possibly viable) workarounds.

Second thing could be your content. No gambling, alcoholic beverages, and other ''rock'n'roll related'' stuff. Content related to politics and religion might be an issue as well.

Third thing: do you have any unfinished or empty sites? Or 'under construction' notices?
These are forbidden if you want AdSense approval.

I wonder if bad redirects are considered as ''empty sites''... it's worth looking into that as well.

jaribhai

jaribhai
Well Adsense has a very strict criteria for the publishers from Pakistan. It is disabled only for youtube. Well my blog has content related to blogging and blogger CMS. And traffic is around minimum 200 pageviews per day..!

Chancer

Traffic is irrelevant i was approved with 0 traffic.

Ok, so content isn't the issue.
Do you have any unfinished pages? Bad redirects?

You also said all your content is in posts?
Are these posts all on 1 page? If so google could be indexing wrongly - hence rejecting you on the 'too low content' grounds.

whland

I submitted another website a week ago to get approved for adsense and they denied the website saying that it had adult content. lol

There was no Adult content anywhere on the site. I was dumbfounded.

I resubmitted it today and they approved my adsense account.

I can now login to the adsense account and was able to setup the code.

Now I'm just waiting for them to show the ads which could take 48 hours.

The website I submitted and got approved for only has around 4 blog posts with very short content.

Chad

hikmat_tony

i also faced same issue on my blogger, the google is asking for the quality content.

and my blogs are only 10 and lenght is good. all blogs are having the good information but still google doesn't believe that it's quality content.

@jai.. there might be something else reason behind the same error for approving the google adsen.

Chancer

i wonder if your content is being copied by someone else.
How often does google index your site? Maybe someone is stealing your content and using it on his site. If his site is being indexed faster than yours Google is marking you as a copycat.
Try searching the web for your content to see if you can find a copycat.

Ron Killian

I looked at the site and it's not the best content, not the worst, but not the best. Poor grammar in many places.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.