RuneHostâ„¢ - Unmetered SSD Blazing Fast Web Hosting | Plesk 12 | Starts at $5 | Zero Downtime

daimen200

RuneHost
([URLnf="http://www.runehost.com"]http://www.runehost.com[/URLnf])
'Blazing Fast Web Hosting, Zero Downtime'​

RuneHostâ„¢ - Unmetered SSD Blazing Fast Web Hosting | Plesk 12 | Starts at $5 | Zero Downtime

1. Never overpopulated climate-positive servers.
We make sure our servers are running smoothly with the least amount of users possible.

2. Superior Hardware.
Latest generation Intel CPUs guarantee consistent performance. Solid State Drives.

3. Superior Network.
Experience our blazing fast servers with zero downtime. RuneHost is up to 4 times faster than the competition!

4. Expert 24/7/365 Tech-Support.
Complete managed servers and staff available for help 24/7.

5. 99.9% Uptime, Guaranteed.
Superior Hardware – Superior Software – Superior Network – by their powers combined, we present Superior Uptime! Your sites will be available 99.9+% of the time, guaranteed (see our Service-Level Agreement for details).

6. Amazing Value For Money.
You wont find a host this good at prices this low anywhere else.

All of our plans, shared and reseller, include:
The latest versions of Plesk
Pure SSD Storage
CloudLinux
R1Soft cPanel plugin
100+ one-click install scripts, with Softaculous
UNLIMITED email addresses, domains, databases and FTP accounts
SSH access
99.9% Uptime guarantee
Our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!

[URLnf="http://runehost.com/shared.html"]Order Now[/URLnf]

About
RuneHost is uniquely positioned with 14 datacenters strategically placed around the globe to bring our cloud close to major city centers around the world. The RuneHost platform allows you to easily implement a cloud infrastructure with the click of a button. RuneHost has made it our priority to offer a standardized highly reliable high performance cloud compute environment in all of the cities we serve. Launching a cloud server environment in 14 cities around the globe has never been easier!

josh61

This is the first time I have ever heard about your brand name "RuneHost". I am checking your site with offers, will let you know if interested.

Thanks for letting us know about your shared hosting services :D

daimen200

Thanks for looking, feel free to ask any questions you might have.

daimen200

Hi and yes we do have SSH access within our shared hosting packages. No Cloudlinux though, but we have Plesk and you can host unlimited domain names. :)

wms

Administrator
Staff member
I wish I knew your offer earlier, allow SSH access is really amazing and very convenient for users use web hosting like on a VPS/dedicated server. :great:

I would keep your offers in near future, when I need a shared for my clients I will contact you.

daimen200

A few changes on our RuneHost server: We have upgraded from Plesk to the latest version of cPanel since people are more familiar with their control panel.

webwhizz

I went through the link and saw WordPress hosting, it's a bit empty. Do we get a SSL certificate? And how many years has your website been up?

Can i use another payment method asides paypal?

daimen200

Hi we currently only accept PayPal and Direct Debit. Although Skrill payment option will be available in our next update.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.