Hello from Bulgaria !

alexgeobo

Hi everyone, my name is Alex ,i am from Bulgaria (that's in Eastern Europe if someone is interested ) not that this is important , but i just don't know what to write. :rolleyes2:
I spend the last year trying to learn about internet marketing, of course i make every possible mistake the "Newbie" can do.
I think i have even invented some new ones. Now, i have thousands of things ( IM products, monthly subscriptions, plugins , etc. ) that i really don't know what to do with.
I hope that I will find here people to collaborate with, since i understand and admit to myself that i am a horrible marketer .:)
Anyway - i will write next exactly what kind of stuff i got and hope someone can find a good use of it.
Cheers !
Alex.

Alex Thompson

Hello Alex
Welcome to Webmaster Sun and looking forward to reading your posts!
This is a great place to share your IM products and connect new friends. Hope to see you around.

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
Hey Alex,

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay!

ulterios

Hi everyone, my name is Alex ,i am from Bulgaria (that's in Eastern Europe if someone is interested ) not that this is important , but i just don't know what to write. :rolleyes2:
Welcome to Webmaster Sun Alex, it's great to have you join us and share some things about yourself. :good:

I spend the last year trying to learn about internet marketing, of course i make every possible mistake the "Newbie" can do.
I think i have even invented some new ones. Now, i have thousands of things ( IM products, monthly subscriptions, plugins , etc. ) that i really don't know what to do with.
Making mistakes is part of learning and everyone does it, so don't worry about that.

I hope that I will find here people to collaborate with, since i understand and admit to myself that i am a horrible marketer .:)
I am sure that you are not a horrible marketer, you probably just need to learn more about it. I am sure if you continue to try and work hard then you will do great. Knowledge is power my friend and soon you shall have it! :)

Welcome again! :welcome:

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Alex to Webmaster Sun!

Look around and finding best information for you, don't foget to share us your posts.

Cheers,

Mike001

Welcome Alex,

Don't let mistakes bother you, we have all made them. I have been doing this over 15 years and still learn new things everyday. This is a great forum for learning new techniques and it has many members that look forward to helping you and learning from your mistakes.

Share your thoughts with us and I am certain that you will find many of the members will be more than willing to help you out in the areas that they can.

Welcome to the Forum and I look forward to reading your posts.

jasondean

Hello Alex,
Welcome to Webmastersun.
Waiting to read your posts.

Md Sumon

Hey Alex,
You are welcome this forum and thanks for joining here .

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views