Best way to create quality back links

cochinweb

Hi,

Can anyone post some better ways to make quality back links for better search engine ranking ?

Thanks in Advance.

Chancer

Forum commenting :icon_e_geek:

Blog commenting is a good one as you can get paid while you are doing it :D

elcidofaguy

In my opinion the best way is either down to:

1) Reach out to related/relevant sites with guest posting making sure that the site in question ranks well and gets good traffic.

2) A bit shady - but the other is to purchase links. However you need to be real careful that the website has great ranking metrics and is not a spam trap.

Bottom line - aim to get back links from sites which are trusted by G and rank well on search.

Hope that helps.

samimnoorzaitgc

The shorter the better;
Purchase or build only natural backlinks from whitehat sites. Google never lets you down when you're doing it all legitimately.

Last edited:

everett

Hello, my strategy that works really well is to build your links slow with good quality links. Remember slow and steady wins the race as we live in a microwave society now.
A lot of people try to build too many links too fast and google sees that as a red flag.

Chancer

When the site is young google allegedly cuts you some slack as they know ''marketing'' your site is mandatory to start ranking.

Also sites can go viral, and when they go links are built extremely fast. If google would significantly penalize fast backlink building it probably wouldn't remain the no.1 search engine for long.

Context and place of those backlinks is far more important than just the ''timeframe''. Ofcourse if you build 100 links on one day and 0 on the next that's a different story.

RebeccaDooley

You already know that the only way to move your site at the top of the Search Engine is to build quality back links. There are the plenty ways you can find on the internet which make quality back links for better search engine ranking. Before discussing any way, you need in touch with the Google Updates or you can say as Google Guidelines. In my opinions, to make quality back links via performing following OFF Page SEO tasks as-

Social Bookmarks
Promote Content on Blog Sites
Participate in niche Forums
Write to answers the niche questions(Quora Answers)
Blog Comments on the niche blogs
Create and market the visualize info-graphics content
& many more.

sweetsdailyupdates

To get the backlinks is part of Off-page activity. It is very important to get the rankings.

Off-page activity:
Blog posting,
Guest posting,
Directory submission,
Local business listing,
Social circulation

Please find high authority directory submission or local business listing because if you have added your link in spamming sites your site will penalized by Google.

Khileshhpandey

Forum Submission
Blog Directory Submission
Article Submission
Question and Answer
Video Submission
Image Submission
Infographics Submission
Document Sharing

wms

Administrator
Staff member

You are right, forums are good sources for backlinks

Are you still doing blog commenting? if so, we can have a discussion via inbox :D

In my opinion the best way is either down to:

1) Reach out to related/relevant sites with guest posting making sure that the site in question ranks well and gets good traffic.
Are you mentioning to paid or free guest posting?

if its free then how you do it and how for the paid case?

Forum Submission
Blog Directory Submission
Article Submission
Question and Answer
Video Submission
Image Submission
Infographics Submission
Document Sharing
This is the advice of machines :D

and one of us have to stop this.

vishwa

Best way to create backlink is doing blog commenting, Forum posting, Guest post on high authority websites, Social media promotion etc. However I think Blog commenting is effective when you drop a valuable comment to the topic which will added some addition information and your thoughts to the article. Posting just "very nice article" etc cannot be so much effective and your comment will be deleted by blog owner. if you are doing these desperately than most of the bloggers will flag you as a spam if they are using "Askimet" plugin.

I also recommend not to use auto backlink creating softwares, It will only generate low quality backlinks and you will easily get caught by Google Wespam team. So, always try to make as much as natural backlinks. Hope it will help you.

John Michelson

Good question. Build the quality links with diversity plans(Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3). You will get excellent results in SERP

Adamski77

The best approach is the quality content/link bait approach:

a, Find the perefct keywords to target.

b, Create an amazing piece of content around that keyword.

c, Share the content (social and backlinks).

If your content is good enough people will automatically start sharing and linking to it.

You will gain loads of Google love for this

vaughn

To get quality back links, need to consider the following,
1. Do competitor analysis.
2. Do research on competitors back links
3. Find out high PR and relevant websites
4. Place your links in these websites to get quality back links
Along with the above, post blog comments, blog submissions, article submissions.

markbatham

Number of activities are there for generating back-links which is listed by many of members but while talking about QUALITY then resources will be same but the building/posting/creating ways will required more attention and quality work.
For example - In article submission - Article should be more and more informative instead of keywords stuffed, blog commenting should be on thematic posts etc.

Revperrin

Number of activities are there for generating back-links which is listed by many of members but while talking about QUALITY then resources will be same but the building/posting/creating ways will required more attention and quality work.
For example - In article submission - Article should be more and more informative instead of keywords stuffed, blog commenting should be on thematic posts etc.
I agree with you. Some people think the best way to rise to the top is to be linked to the top. But good solid quality links from many sources of related sites in my opinion are just as good and are free. Besides if you have to pay a lot of money for a link that still does not guarantee you will make a sale.

Would like to know more about how to do this. I have time almost everyday while I am getting my truck loaded that I could be getting paid for commenting.

Chancer

Chancer
I actually made my first $ online with paid commenting :D
You must know you won't get paid much for it, from $0.2 to $1.5 per comment. So you won't make much money with it (i estimated back then that at best i could make $5/h). But hey it's beer money :D

And when you have already gone through the trouble of setting up an account for that blog/forum, you can occasionally sneak in your own link.

I found my first ''job offer'' for that on a forum i was participating on. Check forums, FB, Reddit, you are bound to find something.

Revperrin

Revperrin
So do I do a google search for paid comments on blogs and forums?

Chancer

Chancer
Yes, just google 'paid commenting' or 'paid commentator' include 'forum' or 'upworks' or 'platform' or 'blog' in the search. Repeat every few weeks as old gigs get closed and new ones pop-up.

You can find platforms like 'www . postloop . com', but as far as i know they take hefty commissions. Still they can be worth it because you (should) have a nearly endless amount of forums to comment.

Though $10 per comment seems too good to be true. Anyway if they don't pay you you can allways have a commenting revenge :alego: :D

(to use the links just remove the spaces around full-stops - i didn't want to pass unnecessary ''link-juice'')

thewealthybum

Try email outreach. What I do is create a in-depth article on my website. Then I search for blogs that are within my niche. I then contact the owners of the blog and tell them about my article and how I feel it would add value to their website if they mentioned it inside one of their posts.

For this to work, your article has to be of high quality. They aren't going to link to any old crappy article

ChristRodriguez

Forum posting and guest blog post for me are the best ways to create backlinks and you can do them for a long time, the other ways like web 2.0, file sharing, video upload, ...etc are good too.

seopreeti22

Hi,
one of the better way to create quality backlinks is that connect with bloggers who has lot of followings and negotiate with them for backlinks by providing them some blogs or articles etc.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.